• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
This ultron mode is another raid bullshit?

5 man mode with a couple of different phases which u can get bronze silver and gold.

its alot easier than raids. but there will be a cosmic version.

bronze silver and gold reward chests and hero/protector commendations. thsi can be repeated you can essentainly run this mode all week and hit the commendations cap by playing this mode "confirmed by doomsaw"

This ultron mode is another raid bullshit?

To sum it up:

Wave 1 - Kill a ton of Ultron Sentries until you reach a certain number of points. Sort of Midtown-esque with no bosses.
Wave 2 - Defend an area against waves of Sentries. Basically same as wave 1 except that you stay at one point.
Wave 3 - Fight five simple but neat (mini)bosses that spawn one by one across the map.
Wave 4 - Fight Ultron himself. He's basically a One Shot level boss.

To sum it up:

Wave 1 - Kill a ton of Ultron Sentries until you reach a certain number of points. Sort of Midtown-esque with no bosses.
Wave 2 - Defend an area against waves of Sentries. Basically same as wave 1 except that you stay at one point.
Wave 3 - Fight five simple but neat (mini)bosses that spawn one by one across the map.
Wave 4 - Fight Ultron himself. He's basically a One Shot level boss.

Nice, sounds good.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oops this isn't the comics thread... err those red F4 costumes are dope, need to get them next 50% sale

Dec

Because I wouldn't take it seriously, so I don't want to ruin your fun or have you carry me for rewards I don't want :p

But I appreciate GAF Supergroup is friendly and welcoming in that regard. Not every GAF MMO group is.

You should see the shit GruntofAction makes us carry.

We used to run one to two weekly raids, I'm not sure any more..

Many of the regular raiders have been playing the game much less lately, including myself, I tried to get a raid going the other day before reset and no one replied or acknowledged it. Hopefully with some new people coming in we can start up again because currently you cannot cap commendations without raiding weekly.

Does the Avengers costume pack with Vision come with the Vision costume?

Not sure if I should get that or the deluxe, but the only Avengers I don't have are Thor and Black Widow the latter of which costs like no shards. I have no hero tabs though.

$20 extra for some tabs and Thor/Widow doesn't seem worth it, lol. Especially with the event running. I don't really value upgrade tokens because I'll probably never raid.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Speaking of which, anyone know if achievements will be ready soon?

GIF2-f7938.gif

Rhaknar

Forreal. See, Scarlet Witch getting her review this week allowed her to manipulate the probability of the release of achievements, and alter it into an event that's actually highly likely to happen.

i3kYdDuyMu8ny.gif

KePoW

Banned
Forreal. See, Scarlet Witch getting her review this week allowed her to manipulate the probability of the release of achievements, and alter it into an event that's actually highly likely to happen.

haha ok

what does Scarlet Witch say about the probability of Achievements not being buggy??

Some Russian website is doing a giveaway where you get a key for a hero based on the results of a quiz. Most of the keys are gone, but there are still some Storm ones left. Answer 1 2 3 3 1 2 1 3 1 4 3 3 2 2 2 4 2 2 2 2 and you should get Storm if there are some left.
Where on the page would the code be? I did the quiz and got Storm, but don't see anything regarding a code (neither the code itself nor a message saying they are out of codes).

I've stopped playing until achievements come out.
Same here. Once those are out I'll be back and down for weekly all 3 Raids. If possible, we should try getting a crew together for a set weekly time to raid, like we used to.

haha ok

what does Scarlet Witch say about the probability of Achievements not being buggy??

They will be 100% bug free. Guaranteed.

Many of the regular raiders have been playing the game much less lately, including myself, I tried to get a raid going the other day before reset and no one replied or acknowledged it. Hopefully with some new people coming in we can start up again because currently you cannot cap commendations without raiding weekly.

I'd be down tonight if we can figure it out. My schedule's changed a lot, plus I was pretty burned out after the last event. I got to play a couple hours before a doctor's appointment yesterday and was having a good time again.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Where on the page would the code be? I did the quiz and got Storm, but don't see anything regarding a code (neither the code itself nor a message saying they are out of codes).

If it doesn't give you a code then they probably ran out. There's no message if they ran out of codes, you just don't get one.

Rhaknar

why is She Hulk so fucking squishy? shes SHE HULK

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Due to my work schedule I can only raid tonight or Saturday night

Rhaknar

That Russian storm code actually gives you her default costume too, blender fodder is always nice :)

Legit, no trolling post.

So Invisible Woman is, hmmmm, awesome now? I tested her in cosmic terminals last night and today and she's durable as hell. Insane regeneration, strong bubble shields, knockbacks galore, and the ability to go invisible whenever you want to drop all aggro and regenerate all your health. I like that you can choose to use her signature either offensively or defensively depending on the circumstances.

On top of that, her damage is really solid. I was reading up on her max omega TTKs and she's in the low 40s. That's not bad at all considering all the utility she gets.

I took her into a cosmic MM and was basically invincible while everyone else around me was dropping like flies. Far cry from how I felt going in there with Daredevil and Psylocke. Being ranged with lots of get out of jail cards is helpful.

Answer? I just signed up and clicked redeem key

Is there another giveaway!?

I meant the Russian one where you ha to answer questions and got a God based on your answers (the Storm one people were talking about). There's a different one?

It's not a big deal anyway, don't worry about it.

Top Bottom