• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Achievements tomorrow according to Brevik.

Xarex_Gazillion: tomorrow we have: Vision, Scarlet Witch 52, more Hawkeye and BW changes
Xarex_Gazillion: Ultron mode
Xarex_Gazillion: Achievements

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
wait...Xarex is Brevik?? who is Doomsaw?

Frostinferno

Pretty excited about free mark 43! I'll have like 5 Iron Man costumes and I'll use none of them except Hulkbuster because it's so good

KePoW

Banned
Pretty excited about free mark 43! I'll have like 5 Iron Man costumes and I'll use none of them except Hulkbuster because it's so good

yeah I own 8 or 9 IM costumes but only use the old Hulkbuster

well sometimes I use the Mark1 for laughs

Lanrutcon

I've started doing endgame-y stuff in preparation for 60, and I have some questions:
1. Are there level 60 enchantable Ur equips? or are the level 50 ones the highest?
2. Is there like, a rune trading method? I'm missing 2 runes for my Bowazon.
3. I enchanted all 4 levels of crit power on my costume, but my core is only level 45. They'll adjust when I get a higher level core?
4. Can costume enhancements roll random numbers? like, should I keep enhancing till I get better numbers? are there ranges?
5. Gearing at 60: should I aim for the level 60 versions of my class uniques?

Dec

I've started doing endgame-y stuff in preparation for 60, and I have some questions:
1. Are there level 60 enchantable Ur equips? or are the level 50 ones the highest?
2. Is there like, a rune trading method? I'm missing 2 runes for my Bowazon.
3. I enchanted all 4 levels of crit power on my costume, but my core is only level 45. They'll adjust when I get a higher level core?
4. Can costume enhancements roll random numbers? like, should I keep enhancing till I get better numbers? are there ranges?
5. Gearing at 60: should I aim for the level 60 versions of my class uniques?

1. Level 50 ones are the highest.
2. You can hit enter, click the gear icon and enable trade chat, then look for someone selling what you need.
3. Yes as you upgrade your core the values will scale to the level 60 values.
4. When you roll costume affixes the affix you get is random and the rolls for each affix are variables. Max Critical Damage Rating values are as follows:

Critical damage rating | 382 | 765 | 1,177 | 1,648 |

You want to get as close to those as you are willing. What is close enough is up to you.

5. They are always a fine choice and often the best choice. There are very strong any hero uniques, especially added recently to things like the raids that are very strong. Knowing what hero you are gearing will help answer this.

Lanrutcon

1. Level 50 ones are the highest.
2. You can hit enter, click the gear icon and enable trade chat, then look for someone selling what you need.
3. Yes as you upgrade your core the values will scale to the level 60 values.
4. When you roll costume affixes the affix you get is random and the rolls for each affix are variables. Max Critical Damage Rating values are as follows:

Critical damage rating | 382 | 765 | 1,177 | 1,648 |

You want to get as close to those as you are willing. What is close enough is up to you.

5. They are always a fine choice and often the best choice. There are very strong any hero uniques, especially added recently to things like the raids that are very strong. Knowing what hero you are gearing will help answer this.

Thanks. So my rolls weren't terrible! I'm gearing a ranged Winter Soldier atm. Think I made 56 or 57 tonight.

Vecks

lol

Anyway, the way that article reads it seems they are giving an avenger for free and not just the costume? Then the rest you can play up to level 10. I am legit confused.

I think they are just basically making the avengers as starter characters. So for new people, they'll get to unlock one because they are starters.

KePoW

Banned
lol

Anyway, the way that article reads it seems they are giving an avenger for free and not just the costume? Then the rest you can play up to level 10. I am legit confused.

I think it's just talking about how all the Avengers are starter characters now

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
they have live tuned of the grade 80 legendary's today. in the patch coming tomorrow or friday they are being turned back on with nerfs across the board and buffs in few places. they are also going to cost 1000 not 2000.

sucks to be early adopters for once :D

Gungnir nerfed : 500 crit, 1500 crit dmg
Norn nerfed : +4 to stats (still no energy)
Shield of perseus "adjusted" : 4th rank +1000 dmg, 1 and 2 nerfed to +4000 hps and def
Mkraan boosted : 300 spirit
Energy rod boosted : +6 energy

they have live tuned of the grade 80 legendary's today. in the patch coming tomorrow or friday they are being turned back on with nerfs across the board and buffs in few places. they are also going to cost 1000 not 2000.

Much better, I'll actually buy one or two now.

What is Ultron mode?

Explanation here.

Figured they'd nerf Gungnir. New one was by far and away the best again. Glad to see they came to their senses about M'kraan's spirit and hopefully the energy on Rod will make it worth something.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
no just the grade 80s because gungir was far and away beating everything again.

also scarlet witch is dam awesome. gonna rock her on live fuck vision

Also scarlets new costume is sesual

That Vision hate.

I'll play him. Mostly because I won't be able to live with not having a character to 60, but I love the character as well.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
He has three melee skills total with 2 having cooldowns. They are basically forcing hybrid on him

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Shit, achievements out soon, still some characters I have to take from 50 to 60. Like all the Fantastic Fucking Idiots except Johnny.

That Vision hate.

I'll play him. Mostly because I won't be able to live with not having a character to 60, but I love the character as well.

Vision is good, don't worry.

Also, looks like the game wants me playing Iron Man again. New M'kraan better than Power Cosmic, two sweet new costumes, and a mini unique review?
Sorry Iceman.

He has three melee skills total with 2 having cooldowns. They are basically forcing hybrid on him

Technically four melee skills that have cooldowns. Also the only ranged power you have to use is his ground AoE dot, which isn't unlike a lot of other heroes. You can play him melee through and through.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Real talk

Mkraan is the best legendary in the game
if you don't care about raiding

It's so versatile and almost all heroes could always use that extra spirit and health for solo stuff, plus the dmg of course. I love it, I need to start using it on more heroes instead of pretending I give a crap about mid maxing and using so many gungs

Only hero I run into spirit problems are DD and Nova.
DD is because I use triple strike and stopped using pym's shrink and Nova already uses a Crystal, and I doubt 100 spirit more will make much difference here. :~

Vision is good, don't worry.

Excellent.
My hype is real.

Mkraan is the best legendary in the game
if you don't care about raiding

It's so versatile and almost all heroes could always use that extra spirit and health for solo stuff, plus the dmg of course. I love it, I need to start using it on more heroes instead of pretending I give a crap about mid maxing and using so many gungs

Guessing it might be a good option for Vision too, considering the only major complaints I've read so far are spirit issues?

Guessing it might be a good option for Vision too, considering the only major complaints I've read so far are spirit issues?

His Solar Energy issues stem from improper tuning at the moment so they may go away by patch launch. That being said, he regenerates the resource at a percentage rate based on maximum SE, so M'kraan will help him greatly (particularly the new 80 one).

His Solar Energy issues stem from improper tuning at the moment so they may go away by patch launch. That being said, he regenerates the resource at a percentage rate based on maximum SE, so M'kraan will help him greatly (particularly the new 80 one).

Nice. Yeah, fingers crossed for tuning before patch, otherwise M'kraan it is (or likely regardless).

So achievement patch is going up in a couple hours. Just a heads up since everyone will no doubt complain about the endless notifications:

Just relog to stop the achievement spam!

Reading this thread and it's crazy that anyone would complain so much about a movie costume being delayed considering it will be about a 12 hour wait. Did people forget that there are only 30 days in April or something?

Top Bottom