• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Reading this thread and it's crazy that anyone would complain so much about a movie costume being delayed considering it will be about a 12 hour wait. Did people forget that there are only 30 days in April or something?

I was left wondering how anyone could not understand what was going on. Many people had no clue and it's not like the dev wrote in a cryptic manner or anything.

Teggy

Cool, achievements finally. Perhaps it is time to get back in the game and give Laura Kinney a spin.

Why do I enjoy popups on my screen so much?

Although I do not look forward to organizing my inventory - I am sure it is an absolute horror show.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Unique drop by the numbers now anyway from Nov Odin chests n midtown chests

I saved 4 tabs of Odin chests and 3 tabs of midtown chests just for achievements like getting x amount of orbs

Sgall be fun opening them tonight

Downloading the patch now. What achievements are retroactive? Obviously, the ones that require leveling a character to 60 make sense. No kill achievements?

Downloading the patch now. What achievements are retroactive? Obviously, the ones that require leveling a character to 60 make sense. No kill achievements?

I'm not sure, but I think some of the kill achievements have to be retroactive. I doubt that some of the ones he has finished in that guide could have been done solely on the test center. He has a couple that are like "kill cosmic doop 100 times," etc.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Kill achievements aren't retro u will be suprised how many actually test on tc n play normally

Doomsaw posted list of retroactive achievements I'm on phone so nit linking but from what I remember

Waypoints
Uniques/medals (it will search all ur hero's n stash etc)
Pet tiers unlock
Prestige tier unlocks
Etc
Time played (been counting since august last year)

Kill achievements or do x things in this zone only count
today onwards

Kill achievements aren't retro u will be suprised how many actually test on tc n play normally

Doomsaw posted list of retroactive achievements I'm on phone so nit linking but from what I remember

Waypoints
Uniques/medals (it will search all ur hero's n stash etc)
Pet tiers unlock
Prestige tier unlocks
Etc
Time played (been counting since august last year)

Kill achievements or do x things in this zone only count
today onwards

Yeah I guess that makes sense. He also mentions that the generals in the doop portal count towards that specific kill quest, plus it rewards 5 doop runes, so he probably just farmed it right away.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
popped on Witch to spec her out, not gonna lie... not feeling Wiccan costume :/

Went back to Marvel Now, the blue effects look too similar to Sue, and his voice wasnt doing much for me. Cool for fans of the character I guess

She seems awesome, but I already loved her before anyway. Very Dr.Strange-esque with a million flash aoes

Havent done anything on Vision except look at his model and his hilarious couple of emma frost spells only for machines (I knew about the mind control but I didnt know about the minion buff). I can already tell ill love him and he will be one of my "mains", because im a shallow fuck and I love my flashiness

The only downside is im out of marks for a legendary so I stole the one from punisher because fuck punisher. Wanted to finish Shulkie before moving on to Vision but shes 49 and I dont think I cba doing it before moving on, shes so boring, it breaks my heart. But at the same time I might aswell get it over with and maybe focus on Vision in the weekend when im off work

edit: just died 358 times against Heroic Loki, dont even remember the last character I died against Loki. it was 1 year ago all over again, go in, do a bit of dmg, insta die, respawn, go in, do a bit of dmg, insta die, respawn... oh Shulkie :(

FqBqjdY.png

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

Teggy

Looting 2000 shards gives you a random hero box - that's the only big reward I spotted at a quick glance. It does seem that pretty much every achievement gives you something, be it money, an item, a title, etc.

inky

hey inky r u coming back permanently to Marvel Heroes 2015 now??

ur our guildmaster

I still log in almost every day, but sure, I'll play more now that achievements are in. I was just burned out. I guess I did most of my playing when there were fewer things to do.

I've been thinking of just making someone else sg master in case I die irl or something. There's nothing to do with it atm anyway :p

KePoW

Banned
I still log in almost every day, but sure, I'll play more now that achievements are in. I was just burned out. I guess I did most of my playing when there were fewer things to do.

I've been thinking of just making someone else sg master in case I die irl or something. There's nothing to do with it atm anyway :p

ok kool

i can be da guildmaster

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Are you gearing/speccing defensively? Only thing I can really suggest is getting a 25%/Invuln medkit and spamming it.

I am now, she was never going to be a "main" so im just using super soldier serum and shit now on her, its a bit better but still :/

I guess the core will help too, and the uniques assuming they have a lot of health

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
That cosmic achievement doesn't give u points theres few like that because they know it's kinder silly. Them sorta achievements arw things like ultimate pack owners etc too

Any serious bugs to report? I'll be suprised if things are going smooth lol

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
U get him and his stash tab right now then tomorrow u get the movie costume

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I was on a work thing this week and just got home, is it chaos lady/Vision time!!?!

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
I was on a work thing this week and just got home, is it chaos lady/Vision time!!?!

Scarlet is great played her on tc last night. Vision well you can see what I said bout him too lol

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
My level one Scarlet Witch is finally going to step out into the light.

Mine is 30, I'm trying to figure out how to spec her. Other than maxing the sig and Chaos Magic I am not sure.

Mine is 30, I'm trying to figure out how to spec her. Other than maxing the sig and Chaos Magic I am not sure.

Speccing her is actually very simple once you decide on how you want to play her. Decimation is actually very much like the old SW. Layering AoEs and using good ol' Chaotic Hex to finish things off. The main new addition is the Hex Orb usage. Disruption is more about debuffing then nuking as a two step process. From play testing I found Disruption is actually the better tree for AoE and control. It's also a little more involving to maximize.

Since we have dual spec now, I would honestly highly suggest going Decimation for Cosmic Terminals and Raids and using Disruption for CMM/CICP. For all other content, go with your flavor of choice.

Rhaknar

Speccing her is actually very simple once you decide on how you want to play her. Decimation is actually very much like the old SW. Layering AoEs and using good ol' Chaotic Hex to finish things off. The main new addition is the Hex Orb usage. Disruption is more about debuffing then nuking as a two step process. From play testing I found Disruption is actually the better tree for AoE and control. It's also a little more involving to maximize.

Since we have dual spec now, I would honestly highly suggest going Decimation for Cosmic Terminals and Raids and using Disruption for CMM/CICP. For all other content, go with your flavor of choice.

I went with a mix, well mostly chaos, but grabbed 2 from the right tree, basically went for as many dots as I could

20 in Chaos Rift (first dot), Chaos Magic, Hex Sphere, Beasts From Beyond (second dot...I think it works like a dot?), Signature, Chaos Warp, Ravenous Binding (third dot), Iron Maiden (kind of a dot?), then 1 point in the mind control, 1 point in the defensive passive, 1 point in the spirit basic in case I need spirit

I havent actually tested this, just went with what looked like I would want to use. It might very well be completely wrong or not work lol

Umm yuck. Wtf are these?

dW1s7rN.png

img

I went with a mix, well mostly chaos, but grabbed 2 from the right tree, basically went for as many dots as I could

20 in Chaos Rift (first dot), Chaos Magic, Hex Sphere, Beasts From Beyond (second dot...I think it works like a dot?), Signature, Chaos Warp, Ravenous Binding (third dot), Iron Maiden (kind of a dot?), then 1 point in the mind control, 1 point in the defensive passive, 1 point in the spirit basic in case I need spirit

I havent actually tested this, just went with what looked like I would want to use. It might very well be completely wrong or not work lol

Am I reading wrong or do you not have a nuke/filler? Or are you using Warp for that?

Rhaknar

Am I reading wrong or do you not have a nuke/filler? Or are you using Warp for that?

Hex Sphere?

I might drop Maiden tho, I dont intend on face tanking shit so why did I take it? the idea is to not get hit >_>

pre-review, even tho everyone just spammed chaos warp, I actually used those swirly bolts, because I loved how they looked, did they remove those? I didnt see them

Hex Sphere?

I might drop Maiden tho, I dont intend on face tanking shit so why did I take it? the idea is to not get hit >_>

pre-review, even tho everyone just spammed chaos warp, I actually used those swirly bolts, because I loved how they looked, did they remove those? I didnt see them

Hex Sphere ain't no nuke, you only get three charges that fill rather slowly. Chaotic Hex is what you're talking about, and it's still there. Far left, right below her first basic.

Rhaknar

Hex Sphere ain't no nuke, you only get three charges that fill rather slowly. Chaotic Hex is what you're talking about, and it's still there. Far left, right below her first basic.

its not like you have a lot of filler time anyway, her aoe dots are like 6 seconds, most with no cd

Altairre

Alright, Age of Ultron mode is for well geared groups only, if you go in with randoms it's complete garbage. What happens is basically that you can see fairly early if your group is going to get gold for the first phase or not. If not people are just leaving meaning the rest is fucked. The loot is a joke for silver (got one bad costume core and two cosmic items for the whole thing) and gold wasn't much better. You get one unique for every gold but if you're at the point where you're getting gold you already have your uniques. The only reason to do it is that unique artifacts can drop and that you get commendations. Not a fan.

Top Bottom