• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
MvC3 getting more attention here than in the FGC

:(

Indignate

Marvel became stale as hell.

Same people kept winning with the same characters.

I'll still watch it at Evo, but I've completely tuned out on watching any tournaments along the way.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
bout fucking time

“Weaving” certain channeled powers (rapidly turning them on and off to improve dps) is in the process of being fixed when it still occurs in the game. Hero kits that still used this technique also reviewed at same time.

nerfs

Captain America

Meteor Kick - Double damage affix will now correctly stack additively with execute instead of multiplicatively. (this is a bug fix and effectively a small nerf)

Star Spangled Strike (Sig) - Damage reduced ~10% (initial tuning did not correctly account for the damage bonus it provided)

Punisher

Damage Negation effect now starts at 10% when at full health and increases to 50% health when low on life.
Head Shot - Reduce+50% damage bonus to +25%, which will now stack additively with execute instead of multiplicatively (had a similar bug to Captain America)

Scarlet Witch

Legion - Changed maximum ranks to 5. Cost flattened to rank 5 cost.
Ravenous Binding - Healing reduced (still has highest amount of passive heal available)

Venom

Infect - Changed percentage missing health regen to flat health regen. (This is the biggest nerf on the list and it should have been set up this way to begin with, similar to the changes to costume cores last year).
Writhing Tendrils - Fixed the bug which could allow the DoT to stack twice against mobs that resisted the CC effect.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That Doom power tree looks crazy interesting. 3 sigs? Nice. Plenty of chance for flash haha..

Can't wait to give him a try.

Can't wait for the inevitable "they all share the same cooldown" disapointment

EJoV86Z2VoIZi6B51MZU-aLiC6iSThmwzHZI3ekwRZ0=w1055-h728-no

70 GoK's for a perfect Zola? Sounds like a bargain.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
dr dooms synergy are 5% signature powr damage at 25 and another 5% at 50

his signatures do not share cooldowns but some can only be used under certain speciliastions.

his teleport and flight powers cost nothing and whilst channeled restore spirit

Rhaknar

his signatures do not share cooldowns but some can only be used under certain speciliastions.

Yay on no cd sharing

LuuKyK

Wow thats a great synergy right there.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
just asked amthua in chat who is next for uniques review said ms marvel, coloussous and 2 others which wernt named

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
The Legion change is a pretty hefty hit for SW, but I guess it's not as bad as it could have been.

+10% sig damage is an amazing synergy. I wonder if it also gives a duration bonus to heroes with sigs that buff them like SW.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
oh fuck Dr Doom ultimate is a fucking troll

4 doombots spawn and doom teleports into his throne and they hold him up and walk him around and missiles and shit just fly around.

fucking hilarious

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
ok this is Doom's Ultimate this is with no gear so i xpect some damage tuning being done on it

yrZk8Xn.jpg

KBoVgzp.jpg

jGNYRK6.jpg

also ui changes are great

WVefVSM.jpg

little gold icon next to hero picture in inventory when highlighest shows team insignia affiliations

48xLwcJ.jpg

mDd6aCF.jpg

Rhaknar

Queen

Team ups 2.0

Do they survive cosmic shit or not?

Rhaknar

not tried it but people on forum are saying they are basically same but deal alot more damage

...that is not what we wanted ffs >_>

And by we I mean me and -deadpool- and like one other person in the world :/

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
...that is not what we wanted ffs >_>

And by we I mean me and -deadpool- and like one other person in the world :/

i wanted the same and at one point brevik said they would make team ups unable to die while summoned guess that went against the wall

Rhaknar

Reading Annihilation, are you all ready for a MH future with hubs full of Gamora in her classic costume? >_>

Then again I guess they would have to tone it down a lot

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
The changes to teamup gear is nice too. Every communicator has %dmg for the teamup, for example, and hostile unit analyzers have the 10 credit/item find that rank 2 passive used to have.

Rhaknar

The changes to teamup gear is nice too. Every communicator has %dmg for the teamup, for example, and hostile unit analyzers have the 10 credit/item find that rank 2 passive used to have.

Again, dmg is pointless if they are dead :/

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Also, Doom's summon tree is pretty interesting. Most of the abilities are only summons in theme, mechanically they function like normal ground AoE powers. I think that's probably the right choice, although having everything summon tagged mind of muddles things.

Also the tooltip values on the summon sig are horrendously bad lol. Regular doombots do 18k a hit, signature summons do 700.

Rhaknar

Also, Doom's summon tree is pretty interesting. Most of the abilities are only summons in theme, mechanically they function like normal ground AoE powers. I think that's probably the right choice, although having everything summon tagged mind of muddles things.

Also the tooltip values on the summon sig are horrendously bad lol. Regular doombots do 18k a hit, signature summons do 700.

So it's like cyclops only with the wrong tags? :/

Wait, so they aren't actual summons? I'm not on the TC here, but that would be the opposite of what I'm hoping for. I want a damn summoner!

Anoregon

Wait, so they aren't actual summons? I'm not on the TC here, but that would be the opposite of what I'm hoping for. I want a damn summoner!

The cinderbot and the aerobot are the psuedo-summons, they pretty much plop down and just spam their aoe. The rest seem to be legit summons.

The Doombots seem pretty good, too. I could see them being used by non-summon builds.

The cinderbot and the aerobot are the psuedo-summons, they pretty much plop down and just spam their aoe. The rest seem to be legit summons.

The Doombots seem pretty good, too. I could see them being used by non-summon builds.

Wait, like they are permanent? How many can you have out? From what you wrote earlier, I gather than even the pseudo-summons benefit from summoning damage gear?

Anoregon

Also, regarding Teamup squshiness:

This is something we will be monitoring closely during the TC phase and looking for feedback on.

Some things to think about -

You don't have access to the cosmic gear yet, which will have a lot of reworked affixes(I am not sure if those have made it to TC on white > purple rarity).

Gearing has a very important role in 2.0 as it is now your primary way to customize your team up. Making sure you put gear on your team up with beneficial stats for the role you want them to play is key. (i.e. you most likely wont want to gear an always out Team-Up than you would an away specced one.

So hopefully we will see cosmic teamup gear with serious damage negation, and/or gaz will just buff teamup survivability outright. Also, They mentioned that health regen is supposed to be a standard slot4 affix, which should help a lot.

Wait, like they are permanent? How many can you have out? From what you wrote earlier, I gather than even the pseudo-summons benefit from summoning damage gear?

The standard 3 doombots summon is permanent IF you have the summon passive enabled, otherwise it has a cooldown equal to duration. All the other ones have an 8sec or so cooldown, and they all have summon power tag so they get damage from +summon stuff. Even the airstike ability at the bottom of the tree, which doesn't actually have a summon tag, receives a 50% boost from summon damage.

Rhaknar

What (meaningful) freebies did we get last year for the anniversary? Punisher costume and a stash tab right?

Drayco21

What (meaningful) freebies did we get last year for the anniversary? Punisher costume and a stash tab right?

We also got an Old Lace; it was the only pet I had until the log-in rewards and the holiday HERBIEs. I think the Stone of Jordan was anniversary too?

Dec

Dec i feel bad for you moon knight

JWoIaaW.png

the tc forums arent taking kindly to the change tho

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/dis...dmg-mitgation-25-hp-not-a-fan-big-nerf#latest

What the fuck...

That's actually just stupid, whoever made that change actually has no idea what they're doing.

I don't think he is viable in the axis raid, he barely was before. Even people that mained MK didn't do it with him because he has no regen, low health isn't fun in the new raid. Now you're just going to have a bad time.

Edit: They are reworking it again, we'll see what happens next TC patch

Top Bottom