• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Surprised you think so. Here are some better pics. Love her combat running animation.

She's literally every awful female fantasy design trope:
- Massively oversized buster sword.
- Spiked shoulder pads
- All black (cause edgy)
- "Wing"-like headpieces
- Leather straps everywhere
- Belly-free top piece/"bikini armour"
- Boob window

The only thing she's missing is a tit-shaped breastplate.

Was there ever any explanation for why she has those? Or is this another Gambit headgear situation?

Gambit headgear situation. She has them cause they look "cool".

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
She's literally every awful female fantasy design trope:
- Spiked shoulder pads
- All black (cause edgy)
- "Wing"-like headpieces
- Boob window

The only thing she's missing is a tit-shaped breastplate.

I acknowledge that all of this is true and those tropes are dumb

but man

SHE LOOKS DOPE, FAM

I could do without the weird headpiece but other than that I just... like it.

Hey I do like the alt costume. Makes me glad I bought the AP so I don't have to look at the awful default costume any longer than I have to. Sad the stash tabs don't change with the costume you put on like the roster does, though.

And, like, I've been heavily in favour of most even really awful costumes. I even like that Secret Wars Ghost Rider. It's the good kind of B-trash style.

That Magik default costume is just the worst though lol. I even like that really terrible 90s Storm or the dumb shoulderpad Cable alts compared to that.

Hey I do like the alt costume. Makes me glad I bought the AP so I don't have to look at the awful default costume any longer than I have to. Sad the stash tabs don't change with the costume you put on like the roster does, though.

You know you can edit the icon for your stash tabs right? Just switch it to her alt.

You know you can edit the icon for your stash tabs right? Just switch it to her alt.

I in fact did not know that. Thanks. I will look into that when she comes out.

When are they adding Cloud? AP3?

Cloud's already getting released next, didn't you see?
WuEjZJb.png

Clearly a Nomura design.

Ploid 3.0

I just saw the Magik default costume and I'm surprised it's not a paid costume. Can't wait to unlock her, she has all of the cool things I look for in costumes.

- Spiked shoulder pads
- All black (cause edgy)
- "Wing"-like headpieces
- Boob window

I will have to decide on who to play now that I went back to my awesome Death Gambit. And I just spent that 1k odin marks on his legendary.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Literally the worst character in the pantheon of Final Fantasy characters, and that's saying a lot.

Not even close, and I kinda hate FF13. I'll take Lightning over Vaan, or Tidus, or Squall, or anyone else in the entire FF13 series, any day.

inky

The only FF I don't actively hate is XII, and yea, Vaan is the fucking worst. Lightning just seems like a blank (didn't play 13 mind you), but Vaan is annoying as fuck, and he is the vehicle through which the story is told so it makes it even worse. At least the story is larger than him, so you can pretend he's not important, but yea... not a fan.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
In other news im gonnq start rolling out my christmas gifts to people here itll mostly be games on ur wishlists on steam. Unless you actually request a specific something from g store. But i think most of you have most stuff from g store anyway.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Hah, that reminds me that I haven't updated my steam wishlist in like 2 years. I should probably get on that, then.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I actually played for a little bit this week!

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
You guys should play more. It's really lonely being all by myself, watching inky log in and out is the highlight of my play sessions.

Nothing desirable right now. The loot is boring and locked away behind reward chests which makes killing things even more dire.

Its a loot rpg not loot chests in inventory. Its one of the major turn offs i have with game. Why danger room will probs bore me plus its just same items. Oh wow a unique okay they do nothing special jusy better numbers. Wheres my slill changing uniques. With all these marvel heroes its something that could be done and make things crazy.

The actual content is just dull aswell though which makes all those other problems stand out more

Why cant we have something like a midtown type area in dr dooms area. Its after doom has been defeated and his doombots are going out of control its up to the heroes to repell them and restore normal things now doom is gone.

Indignate

- Massively oversized crotch
- Spiked gloves and shoes
- All black/white eyes (cause edgy)
- "Wing"-like headpieces
- Tight leather to show off muscles
- Batman clone

Drayco21

Still? Didn't their entire vibranium stockpile get rendered inert or something?

It did. Serves them right for curing cancer and then not sharing it with the rest of the world because they're not cool enough for it.

Also, Namor flooded the country a little while after that and wrecked most of the resources they had left otherwise, so Wakanda's seen better days.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
vwMin.gif

YeHj9YZ.jpg

lowtown warzone

fury's toolshed

avengers tower invaded

hell's kitchen rooftops

xavier school invaded

hightown x 2

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
i also believe theirs definatley a console port coming very soon, they have started naming graphics files with PC at front which were never labeled like that before

RefShaderCache-PC-D3D-SM3

RefShaderCache-PC-OpenGL

those two names never had pc in them only in last few patches have they.

Top Bottom