• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign |OT| Welcome To Marvel [5m23s]!

Idgaf is an acronym for I don't give a... Doesn't sound like an alliance of high achievers.

Personally, I'd be willing to buy maybe 3 or 4 slots if 3 or 4 (different) people would buy 1 each. My main issue is that it's hard to get contribution. With the current system you have to be commander and it's 1 slot or nothing. If a member could contribute even 1/4th a slot, that would be great.

zulux21

Yeah:

Actually, if the applicant could be the one to pay for the HP, THAT would be the way to do it.

assuming everyone in the alliance gets the reward having more people in it will likely pay for itself after 12 events with alliance awards... as given the game creators I am guessing the alliance score is just everyone's score in the allianced added together thus more people = better chance to score high

either way I sitll need in one.... I am not the most amazing player out there, but I do put in a decent amount of time, have a decent rosters, and tend to place decently in every event :p

animus82

Banned
I still need in one... it would be nice if we could all be in the same one (I don't recall if they implemented the way to add more than 5 people yet)

Who wants me paypal them some money to buy HP for a slot or two.

If you guys send me like 5 bucks, I'll put in five bucks and buy like two more slots.

Let me know.

If you guys send me like 5 bucks, I'll put in five bucks and buy like two more slots.

Let me know.
You're in an alliance already or you going to make one?

Iirc the cap is 10 or 20. Can't check atm because the official forums seem down (mass panic from people wanting an alliance?). But I'm willing to chip in a few slots.

zulux21

I still haven't joined an alliance. I'd be willing to kick in for a slot, if other people are doing it too.

man you will be a sexy alliance buddy.... when is the last time you didn't get a top 100 in an event lol?

Let me know.

can any member buy a new slot or only the owner of the faction? if it's any member could we not do something like drop one person from the current alliance, let the new person join and buy a slot and then let the old member come back? I have plenty of HP on my account for a slot (1700) so I would prefer to just spend that then spend money on HP I don't need to just get in the alliance.

animus82

Banned
I'm in the gaf one that that Cobell made.

Anilones19
Cobell
Kidinsomnia
Tuboliber
octagon69 <-- thats me.

I'm a commander so I can buy slots as well.

Send like 3-5$ via paypal and I'll buy slots. I'll buy like 3-5 bucks worth of HP also.

animusreborn82@yahoo.com <- for my paypal

zulux21

Damn, seriously, I'll jump ship to be in Gotchaye's...
lol. if i recall right you don't typically do to poorly either.
As I said I do decent (i get 300 points in most events, but that is due to me not really having much motivation to get past 300 it's not like it's hard for me to get to 300 with a team of 85 widow, 105 patch, and the required character lol), but that is in comparison to Gotchaye.... I can't say i do well if he is in the same room lol.

Is cobell or the others from that alliance still active? I'm pretty lax when it comes to alliances but 600 HP is pretty steep for inactives to take up slots.

animus82

Banned
I think Cobell is still pretty active.

All I know is, I'm the only one with any points in the defenders PVP tourney for our alliance.

Anilones

I'm Anilones19 in the alliance and happy to put some money/HP to expand the alliance. I'm currently in the process of moving house though, so won't be too active for a few days

zulux21

I'm in the gaf one that that Cobell made.

Anilones19
Cobell
Kidinsomnia
Tuboliber
octagon69 <-- thats me.

I'm a commander so I can buy slots as well.

Send like 3-5$ via paypal and I'll buy slots. I'll buy like 3-5 bucks worth of HP also.

animusreborn82@yahoo.com <- for my paypal

i'm gonna send you $10, enough for me and Gotchaye :p

and sent :p let me know when I can join. (also you should maybe turn the alliance to private?)

Yeah, my game still isn't working. This really bums me out. I was so close to getting the 8000 ISO too. And I doubt they'll have a patch up before this event is through.

:(

zulux21

Oh AWESOME!!!! Post your guys' IDs so we can make sure you join and then we'll Private It. (I'm also a Commander or whatever)

im the same everywhere... always zulux21 lol
and hopefully Gotchaye takes my bribe of paying his way onto the alliance as he will make the alliance much stronger :p

animus82

Banned
God dammit.

The second slot cost 700 Hp.

Oh well. I bought some HP as well.

WE have two more slots now.

Thanks for the donation.

animus82

Banned
800 for one more....

Who is turbolibre? Does that guy play a lot? Cause man, at these rates if you don't play almost daily or whatever your taking up a slot someone else could better use.

zulux21

800 for one more....

Who is turbolibre? Does that guy play a lot? Cause man, at these rates if you don't play almost daily or whatever your taking up a slot someone else could better use.

I wouldn't be surprised if each slot cost 100 more than the last.
and I am not sure who it is... you know me though I play at least a few matches every day (though I am still a bit behind you darn phone players :p)

Askani

Just saw the event. How do I get in this Alliance? Playing reading catchup. Will I need to PayPal someone real dollars or can I use HP myself...which I have.

animus82

Banned
The Alliance is full. You have hit the Display Full Alliances check box.

Are you going to buy a slot?

Next one is 800 Hp.

If you got the HP, I will kick turbo (just temporarily) and then you get in. After you're in, buy a slot and who ever else wants to join in at 900 HP can come in and finally turbo can come back in.

Askani

Are you going to buy a slot?

Next one is 800 Hp.

If you got the HP, I will kick turbo (just temporarily) and then you get in. After you're in, buy a slot and who ever else wants to join in at 900 HP can come in and finally turbo can come back in.

I have HP enough to cover it.

zulux21

Were at 332 and I did 164 of that so far lol.

I wish it would show who did how much. That would be pretty fun.

that would be nice, especially since you would be able to figure out who isn't playing.
im currently 124/368 :p
so it's mostly me and you getting points right now lol.

edit: heh... and I am done getting points for a bit as the enemy just cascaded like crazy and full party wiped me :p

So the cap is 20.

It would be pretty amazing to fill that out on day 1. The only question would be maintenance on inactives.

I can take the 1000 HP slot or wait a bit longer, doesn't matter to me. But definitely want to join by the end of the day.

Top Bottom