• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign |OT| Welcome To Marvel [5m23s]!

Gotchaye

Do I just join and buy a slot?

Yep, although if we start running out of people who want to join it'll make more sense to have someone leave temporarily in order to make room for the new person to come in and buy a slot.

Right now Mike 30, TigerEyeAli, and luce5 are asking to join. Who are these people?

Gotchaye

I think we're getting a ton of applicants now because we're in the top 10. Try not to admit anybody unless you know they're in this thread, and definitely don't promote someone to Commander unless you know they're in the thread - that makes them impossible to kick.

shaowebb

Is there anyone left here in this thread who doesn't win there brackets anytime they go in on a tourney? If not the alliance pretty well should spank everyone.

Gotchaye

Holy heck we are being spammed with invites. Does changing it back to open prevent invites?

Also, are you in shao?

Changing it to open would just mean that the first person who tried could join. The problem is that we have an open slot, but we need to have a slot left over for Turbo-whoever who was kicked initially to get this going.

Eh I might as well. I got the cash. Whats the group name?

GAF-vengers

shaowebb

Changing it to open would just mean that the first person who tried could join. The problem is that we have an open slot, but we need to have a slot left over for Turbo-whoever who was kicked initially to get this going.

How much does it cost now for me to join in?

shaowebb

Geez you only need another 600 to be in number one? Gimme a bit. I hadn't played that tourney at all yet so I'm seeded to get easies. Just took us from 8th to 6th a moment ago. Shouldn't be long.

Edit: #5 Taking longer than I thought. Got hit by Call the Storm. Stripped me of heals. Still won but now I'm B-teaming it. Accidently top 5-ed my single player bracket doing this lol.

zulux21

Is there anyone left here in this thread who doesn't win there brackets anytime they go in on a tourney? If not the alliance pretty well should spank everyone.

I don't win my bracket, but i usually finish high when I care (top 10) I am just rarely motivated enough to grind out to get number 1 given how crappy 4 star wolverine is lol

im currently sitting at 600 (in 9th) in the panther tourny.... which isn't bad since i don't have a panther on my roster lol
Geez you only need another 600 to be in number one? Gimme a bit. I hadn't played that tourney at all yet so I'm seeded to get easies. Just took us from 8th to 6th a moment ago. Shouldn't be long.

Edit: #5 Taking longer than I thought. Got hit by Call the Storm. Stripped me of heals. Still won but now I'm B-teaming it. Accidently top 5-ed my single player bracket doing this lol.

ill add quite a bit more come sunday to the event going on. I am busy tomorrow and work sunday so I don't want to get waste time getting a big score when I will just lose it all (no way i am wasting hp to shield for that long) when I get home from work on sunday I will work on getting myself up to at least 500 points though (im at like 150 right now)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
They need to add more villains into the game and stop adding heroes. Will give more enemy fodder, and perhaps give an opportunity to fight heroes in these bigger events. Still characters left they can pull from Dark Reign, but moving onto Siege and stuff could help too.

Good luck to everyone doing the alliance thing!

NomarTyme

I don't win my bracket, but i usually finish high when I care (top 10) I am just rarely motivated enough to grind out to get number 1 given how crappy 4 star wolverine is lol

im currently sitting at 600 (in 9th) in the panther tourny.... which isn't bad since i don't have a panther on my roster lol

I haven't been playing for week or so. 600 would have easily gotten you 2nd in my bracket.

zulux21

They need to add more villains into the game and stop adding heroes. Will give more enemy fodder, and perhaps give an opportunity to fight heroes in these bigger events. Still characters left they can pull from Dark Reign, but moving onto Siege and stuff could help too.

Good luck to everyone doing the alliance thing!

they really need to add more characters that don't use green or red. They also need more 1 stars now that they have flooded the market with 3 stars (including a 1 star healer of some sort)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
they really need to add more characters that don't use green or red. They also need more 1 stars now that they have flooded the market with 3 stars (including a 1 star healer of some sort)
I agree.

Seems like they need to utilize yellow more in general. I keep running into some that are a Red/Green combination or some Purple/Black/Red.

I have a bit of a ways to get my guys up to snuff against the towering 80s I end up against, but I still hang. I don't win a lot of brackets, but I do rill good.

Top Bottom