• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

TJ Spyke

Is there anybody who has this game and willing to help me get some achievements? If I can get 3 other people willing to play for a little bit, I can get 4 achievements. I was checking xbox360achievemnts.org:

"If you go to Stark Tower (Act 1), and keep going into Iron Man's lab, and then back into Stark Tower, that counts as a level. Doing this, you can get the achievement in less than 10 minutes."

This will get the achievements "Ultimate Team Alliance", "I have a friend", "Super Hero Team", and "Teamwork".

I don't have an extra Xbox 360 controller and don't know anyone else with a Xbox 360, and online for this game is like a ghost town.

My gamertag is "TJ Spyke2".

I've got the ones you're looking for, but I wouldn't mind teaming up to do some Arcade mode achievements. Hopefully I can work on unlocking some costumes in the process :D

Susurrus

Only achievements I don't have are the 100 arcade wins and the last achievement for tossing guys off of ledges.

If we can play Arcade mode, I'm in.:lol

Top Bottom