• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite announced (PC/XB1/PS4, 2017) [Update: Info In OP]

Celcius

°Temp. member
Plot twist - what if the assumed picture of the MvCI boss is really Sigma from MMX1:

hqdefault.jpg

Possible that his first form will have a smaller body and then the second form looks like this? (like how the boss of MvC2 had several forms)
Notice the 2nd pair of eyes on the body here as well?

Jawmuncher

I actually wouldn't mind a Jake/Wesker combo at all, especially since it's impossible for the two to ever interact in their home series.

Would be a cool way to have some fun with the series, and give something to RE fans who like you said. Will never be able to see that interaction canonically.

The only acceptable re6 rep is ada's silent bodyguard

The most "Iconic" character in all of RE

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
They must have taken the last deal as an example and don't repeat that mistake

No one knows
The last deal was cut at a weird as fuck time. Right as Disney was taking control of Marvel and shortly before a Disney tried to take things in house.

cordy

Banned
Final boss?? Come on man it has to be Thanos... THIS IS ALL ABOUT INFINITY STONES!

Yeah you're right about that. Either final or sub-boss. Thanos gets in the mix regardless.

I hope it'll be a better fight than the final fight in MvC3 though, ugghhhhhhh. Man that was sad.

The last deal was cut at a weird as fuck time. Right as Disney was taking control of Marvel and shortly before a Disney tried to take things in house.

You are right, that's why the game didn't have almost no support after release.
This should have a long term deal with all the movies that Marvel has under development.

dankir

You are right, that's why the game didn't have almost no support after release.
This should have a long term deal with all the movies that Marvel has under development.

They should have movie packs then = characters plus costumes, etc.

Dr. Strange
Guardians of The Galaxy 2
Spider Man: Homecoming
Thor Ragnorok

and that's just 2017!

Black Panther
Captain Marvel
Avengers Infinity War (gonna have a shitload of characters lol)

OmegaDL50

I wonder if the gems will work like Powerstone.

The Gems could work as they did in Marvel Super Heroes.

This new game seems to be a throwback to the older Capcom Vs titles which were also Two vs Two (i.e X-Men Vs Street Fighter, Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter, and the first Marvel Vs. Capcom)

I don't see anything wrong here.

Weiss

Banned
You know if this is taking after MvC1 and MSH I wouldn't mind seeing character variants like Red Venom and Orange Hulk show up again.

Though maybe that's how the Gems will play out.

Skab

You know if this is taking after MvC1 and MSH I wouldn't mind seeing character variants like Red Venom and Orange Hulk show up again.

Though maybe that's how the Gems will play out.

I'll be happy to just get regular Venom

ChrisSTARR

Neo Member
In my wildest dreams, they keep MODOK. My biggest regret with this game was not picking MODOK until well after the game died, please give me a second chance Capcom!

Top Bottom