• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite announced (PC/XB1/PS4, 2017) [Update: Info In OP]

dankir

LLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

THAT WAS HYPE!!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Carol looks amazing. People are going to go crazy with time gem combos arent they?

Drayco21

Dick status = vibranium

I couldn't tell, was that the MvC3/EMH voice for Tony? It didn't sound like the current cartoon voice to me.

Gren

Oh snap, Infinity Gems are back. Wonder if each character will have a special affinity with a specific gem.

TreIII

Alright...I liked that.

Real time tagging in looks fun. Iron Man STILL has the Hype-I mean, Proton Cannon. Ryu's got MULE KICKS again just like in TvC. X's moveset looks pretty good, too.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The instant switching seems very SFxTK. Like, in a good way, because SFxTK is mostly trash.

But this game might end up being SFxTK's gameplay mechanics done right.

Kouichi

Yep, that's Mahvel alright.

Now I am officially 100% on board with this game. Everything I've heard and seen sounds fantastic!

nikos

Power/Time Infinite Stones? Another gem system? Have a feeling this one may not catch on.

Looking forward to seeing more. Nice to see it's 2v2.

Slaythe

The game looks great, but technically it kinda looks like shit.

That being said, SFV reveal look terrible technically too so there's room for improvement !

And the hair in Marvel look better already !!!

tribal24

Banned
Indifferent knew the art style was going to come to this and no assist. I'll wait and see more ultimate mvc 3 is out so I'm happy

Top Bottom