• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite announced (PC/XB1/PS4, 2017) [Update: Info In OP]

Ploid 3.0

That looked good, can't wait to see more. The different stones have different features. Marvel is really pushing the infinity stones stuff. Next year Marvel Heroes is changing everything to incorporate the Infinity stones into the game with a huge update.

Captain Looks good so far. I hope She Hulk returns.

Kevinroc

I couldn't tell, was that the MvC3/EMH voice for Tony? It didn't sound like the current cartoon voice to me.

It sounded like the MvC3/EMH voice to me, too. Maybe that's just placeholder voice work?

(Who was that as Captain Marvel? That definitely wasn't Brie Larson.)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Power/Time Infinite Stones? Another gem system? Have a feeling this one may not catch on.

Its not f2p but feel free to pull more shit from your ass :)

It sounded like the MvC3/EMH voice to me, too. Maybe that's just placeholder voice work?

Hale like every game where Carol shows up. People that actually believed the movie actors rumours were high on some good ganja.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Is this archived to watch somewhere? I missed it on stream.

Durden77

I'm not worried at all about the graphics. I've noticed with every 3D Capcom fighter, they start off looking rough at initial reveal and end up lookijg great by release.

So hype. Must see more.

bryt

Wow, after seeing that trailer. I'm not hype at all... Just looks like a SFxT2. Maybe I need to watch it again.

Drayco21

It also didn't sound like Hale's Carol to me (She did it in EMH), but Iron Man definitely did. Will give it a finer tuned ear when Capcom reuploads without the crowd..

Azure J

God it looks so good in motion. I'm a little sad to see the dark comic shading effects gone but in motion, the game is gorgeous. Really hoping that the Variable Crossovers/Crossover Counters aren't the furthest extent of assists from your anchored character.

X looking good right now.

Looks great. Definitely looks a bit more like TvC + MSH, which is just fine in my book.

Graphics are a little rough, but so was SFV at first. I'm hyped.

tribal24

Banned
Definitely marketed towards injustice casual crowd with that graphic style, not happy with that. Yeah i definitely see the SFxT gameplay in there.

SRTtoZ

I'm not worried at all about the graphics. I've noticed with every 3D Capcom fighter, they start off looking rough at initial reveal and end up lookijg great by release.

So hype. Must see more.

Pretty much. SF5 looked better than SF4 upon reveal but it still looked ROUGH compared to how it ended up looking.

Top Bottom