• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite announced (PC/XB1/PS4, 2017) [Update: Info In OP]

So, we still don't know who's helping Capcom with this title right? IG, Eighting maybe? I wonder why they haven't said something yet, unless I missed it.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
First the news that it's multiplat and now that it's being developed internally at Capcom?

It just keeps getting better and better. Has a Mahvel game ever outsold a mainline Street Fighter?

a race of magic users called The Mhuruuks

Dormmamu and Shuma can't fully enter dimensions without some heavy shit going down. Usually it is a piece of them you see. Which you can use to explain why they are fighting ryu and ken instead of vaporizing them.

Last time he showed up he was invited in by Dr.Strange

But before he could fully realize his brain was fried by Spectrum and he was eaten by a chi tiger

Wow...I uh...
I'd ask if you had to look that up, but I know better :p

I remember reading some scans that Shuma in his dimension IS his dimension, if you somehow manage to kill him, you become him. Strange had to be murdered like 25 times to cleanse himself of Shuma's corruption before he could return home. ShumaStrange was destroying universes just by BEING there.

EDIT: I wonder how White Tiger would go over with people.

Neoxon

MvCI being developed in-house does fill me with confidence. And I recall the PSX interview mentioning that some 90's Versus alumni are involved with the project.

cordy

Banned
Love that it's being done internally tbh. Although I've loved Capcom's fighters since SF4, I've loved the ones prior far more. Idk if it's just me but since SF4, their games have felt different.

PHOTOSHOP

when mvci new trailer
can-stock-photo_csp0973100.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Let us know if there's new chars and then hopefully the youtube link will go up fast.

MoxManiac

Weren't all of Capcom's fighters internally developed in the old days? Pretty exciting.

Did they start outsourcing for SF4 and future games to save money? I remember reading it was extremely difficult for SF4 to be greenlit.

NotLiquid

I mean... is that good?

I feel like the only other Capcom games I've enjoyed since then are the Ace Attorney games, and the skill set isn't really the same.

In the Playstation Interview they mentioned how they got some of Capcom's oldest veterans who worked on the original Capcom / Marvel crossover titles, so I'd like to assume the game is in good hands.

Top Bottom