• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite announced (PC/XB1/PS4, 2017) [Update: Info In OP]

"This is a big deal. Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite is the first new fighting game developed internally at Capcom in over a decade"
wow, here's hoping it goes well then.

Who's Mike Evans? don't remember all the names of people involved in videogames haha

uRkHOZr.png

Like clockwork!

Zedox

Another commercial after Ricky Ortiz got the first point. *sigh* Well, I didn't watch it yesterday so at least its new to me, tho I know the winner.

Who's Mike Evans? don't remember all the names of people involved in videogames haha

He's been at Capcom since 2012 but was only just promoted to Director of Production back in April.

It was also telling that Ono wasn't the one to show Akuma and the season 2 characters... but rather SFV's director.

I think after SFV's rough launch they've been shifting staff around into new positions. Hopefully MvC∞ has more than one guy working on the netcode this time.

Chun-Li and Captain America? That would be boring (for me at least), but the safest bet.

Cammy vs Psylocke please!! Let me dream lol

Platy

I hate being too close to the announcement of those games because I love the weird picks and they are always shown way later =P

They have to announce Captain America, Hulk, a Resident Evil Character, a Darkstalker character.... meh

I want the Squirrel Girls and the Battle Circuits

Top Bottom