• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite announced (PC/XB1/PS4, 2017) [Update: Info In OP]

According to Inafune he lived on through the virus, but last time I brought that up some fans said what Inafune confirms isnt canon, despite him still being employed at capcom at the time.

I haven't played the games in a long time but from what I recall every time Sigma goes "deep" they imply that Wily was influencing him some how. I think one of the X enemies in one of the PS version was a Shadow Devil or something that was clearly tied to Wily.

And if I remember, Zero was created for the purpose of destroying Mega Man (the original), not X
(from an ending on MM 2: The Power Fighters).
Wily doesn't even know who X is.

ornery

Captain America and Morrigan

wyhrVCI.png

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I don't think it's too odd that they're focusing on the obvious characters first.

The more surprising ones are likely to get more attention later, whereas the game just existing gets attention now.

OsirisBlack

Banned
that was awfully safe ..... I really doubt we get any x-men. They may not be off limits but I just don't think its going to happen.

Top Bottom