• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
why would they support a game nobody bought is the million dollar question.

They've already allocated budget to patching in DLC characters so it would be exceedingly strange if they didn't do some fixes at the same time, but it would be nice if they fixed it sooner rather than later... Do we even have a date on when the first DLC drops?

No She-Hulk counting.

Bx3dmneCcAAJx9j.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
more votes on that list than people that bought the game on Gaf...

:(

Neonep

I did some of my own tallying for the MvCI DLC poll (I had to look through each post to weed out quotes or honorable mentions). Here's what I was able to get so far...
  • Asura: 96 votes
  • Ms. Marvel: 73 votes
  • Phoenix Wright: 62 votes
  • Psylocke: 52 votes
  • Regina: 43 votes
  • Loki: 35 votes
  • Scarlet Witch: 31 votes
  • Green Goblin: 26 votes
  • Rogue (X-Men): 25 votes
  • Rashid: 22 votes
  • Masamune: 17 votes
  • Rouge (Power Stone): 15 votes
  • Star-Lord: 14 votes
  • Franziska von Karma: 8 votes
  • Magik: 8 votes
  • Simon Blackquill: 1 vote
  • Laura Matsuda: 1 vote

I don't see Doom, Magneto, & Wolverine.

kunonabi

I did some of my own tallying for the MvCI DLC poll (I had to look through each post to weed out quotes or honorable mentions). Here's what I was able to get so far...

Not a terrible list outside of Laura, Ms. Marvel, and Asura.

Neoxon

I don't see Doom, Magneto, & Wolverine.
I'm in class right now, so I can't do any searches for a few hours. But I was able to get a few more before class started (namely Wolverine, Doom, & Deadpool).
  • Wolverine: 89 votes
  • Doctor Doom: 63 votes
  • Deadpool: 52 votes

Dahbomb

So you control the secondary character in Soul stone with button plus motion and tag. So if I want to do Jet Stream with Dante only, I would have to hold down H and then do QCF plus tag.

That's hella complication. My brain can't work with negative edging tagging like that.

brian!

Any characters you guys think that'll shine with Soul Stone? Want to mess with some ideas later tonight.

Without using soul surge for better control during the storm, which is difficult, the best options are set it and forget it stuff. Meaning you want a good set of things that coincide (install supers, air specials or mobility in general that go in different directions with the same inputs etc.), and don't ((air)supers that dont activate together, moves that have different delays, etc.). An easyish soul storm team with good footage is gamorah/strider.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'm in class right now, so I can't do any searches for a few hours. But I was able to get a few more before class started (namely Wolverine, Doom, & Deadpool).

Laura?

Negaduck

So you hold down the button in relation the special move you want to happen and the release of the tag will trigger the move?

Or do you release the held button when you press tag also?

I prolly just need to watch another video on it.

Neoxon

Just a disclaimer, these are not the official tallies, IntelliHeath's word is law in this regard & may override my tally due to last-minute changes & whatnot.

Anyway, I was able to add quite a few people in my 15-minute break. Here what I was able to tally as of now...
  • Wesker: 60 votes
  • She-Hulk: 59 votes
  • Daredevil: 58 votes
  • Vergil: 50 votes
  • Magneto: 42 votes
  • Storm: 37 votes
  • Lady: 33 votes
  • Akuma: 21 votes
  • Gill: 6 votes

EDIT: Oops, sorry about the double-post.

Neoxon

Again, mine are just tallies of a curious fan. Don’t take them as official.

Out of respect, I won’t post anymore updates. I’ll let IntelliHeath handle it & avoid any further confusion.

Playsage

Not official, but by making a quick count on my own Amaterasu should have surpassed Phoenix Wright and became the most requested Capcom veteran

*praises the sun*

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Random Jurassic Park lady still got 43 votes, crazy

It's simply a case of subliminal marketing to subconscious and pity votes. He kept spamming Regina most of time during four main threads. It's down to people giving Regina the pity votes for Jawmuncher since they genuinely feel bad for him, or simply can't come up with other newcomers so Regina would naturally pop in our minds easily because I honestly can't tell you how many time we read the name, "Regina."

If Jawmuncher didn't spam so much. then it's more likely that we would only see like 6-9 votes at best. I'm pretty sure that only 20% of people in that poll actually play Dino Crisis, or maybe less.

MrMephistoX

Damn barely any love for Vergil.

I know right? Y'all got no taste I want Hsien Ko back and Sentinel! Asura would be pretty cool but also the lack of Captain Commando love is disturbing...they should give him his MVC2 moveset with assist moves from the Ninja and Giant baby tank guy...both of whom I'm too lazy at work to Google.

JeTmAn81

I didn't vote in the poll because I thought the likelihood of it affecting the game was slim to none. Will be fun to see official results though.

Top Bottom