• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yo those sword slashes that leave shit on the screen, trish trap style :eek:

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
those Sigma reality tear slashes look straight up DISGUSTING

Well, that WWE MvCi thing was definitely more entertaining than it had any right to be lol.

And, one of the announcers clearly knew about the FGC, so that was cool, too.

JAXXX

notes from someone (ShackShackShack on reddit that played Black panther and sigma today...

For those wondering.
Sigma is actually pretty fun.
Qcf with punch or kick puts a slash on the screen that lingers.

Good for zoning and controlling space or your approach.

Down down kick is his counter. Qcb with punch is his fist attack and with kicks is a command grab (i might have missed those 2 up. There was also a slow full screen dash attack, forgot the command for it.
He's massive and slow, reminds me of thanos in that he has a lot of fun moves, but speed might effect his viability.

Black panther just slashes a lot lol. Qcb with punch(or kick, i forgot), sends im to the wall behind him for a wall cling.
MH is a big body and a lot of armor. Almost reminds me of nightmare from soul calibur.
Ill be back again tomorrow. Might be able to test things if anyone has questions

--
Sigma has a megaman air dash but very slow and short.
Panther doesnt have a dash, but the wall cling might be cancelable from air attacks and movement. Ill check if he has a double jump. Monster hunter has none i believe.
I'll test tomorrow, i only played 2 games today

---
His qcb kick super is like maximum spider.
He was clings, then the super begins and dashes forward. I didn't test his wall cling a lot. I'll try tomorrow

Top Bottom