• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

sinkfla87

He aint wrong lol. Skullgirls is great. Its common knowledge every marvel title is bullshit vs bullshit the game. Probably just commenting on that fact is all hes doing. He needed to put a few egos in their place was all.

I honestly didn't think he was going to win but he did, and boy was it a mop like he said it would be haha. I'm happy he won. Champ's cocky ass mouth needed to be shut. As an NRS player myself I got tired of hearing people shit talk Sonic and saying he have any skill at "real" fighting games. Fuck that shit. I really want to see Sonic vs. Justin now.

brian!

Tbf it's kinda early in the game's life and i doubt fchamp has good matchup experience against that squad, sonicfox the better player currently but everyone is hungry. It's too early for ppl to talk shit and not expect to get hit lol

patchday

I never thought FChamp had any shot. Sonic Fox is simply best fighting game player. he can take non-top tier characters and steam roll guys smiling / hugging the whole way

Hope he takes all this money and makes a fighting game one day like he planned. But use somebody else money (like mine) to start the studio

Mit-

After NLBC I was pretty confident Fox would beat Champ.

When's the JWong SonicFox FT10? Then we'll know if he's the best.

Nobody's forcing the dude to stick to Fang.

Probably found most of the characters boring and the one interesting character he liked was shit. Not his fault. Most SFV characters are pretty boring.

He gets enough money from NRS games so he doesn't have to play a character he doesn't enjoy playing I guess.

warp_

Banned
I don't know about that. SonicFox is out for blood and talking mad shit on everyone and everything. He said the only reason he plays MvC was to body champ and that people should go play a good vs. game like Skullgirls. LMAO.

In a way, he isn't wrong. Skullgirls is Marvel 2 perfected. I just wish those guys had the money to give it a massive cast like Marvel 2 had.

brian!

I think fang's style suits him
Wonder if theyll do anything about no pushback corner trap lockdown for rr, hopefully not before i learn him lol. Prob too early to say, might be good tech for those situations

I think fang's style suits him
Wonder if theyll do anything about no pushback corner trap lockdown for rr, hopefully not before i learn him lol

Fox is going to get him nerfed so fast if he keeps doing what he's doing imo.

Think Chris G is already complaining about him.

brian!

Yeah i just hope it's real nerfs for real shit, i personally cant figure out the proper thing to do against that but like i wouldnt be surprised if there was something to be figured out here

Exile20

So this is why Fox destroyed FChamp

Fchamp making fun of Fox:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=43&v=Nv4JWf_IrKI

Fox saying he will get revenge:
Echo Fox | SpookyFox ✔@SonicFox5000
Could be tomorrow, could be a year from now. When I take your neck in tournament expect the biggest sonicfox popoff youll ever see https://twitter.com/fchampryan/status/913264433488474112 ...

Fox destroying Champ:
Champ/SonicFox double FT10 starts at 2:54:30:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/180042704

Continues at the beginning of this video:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/180077729

Revenge, it burned inside of Fox. Don't poke the Fox.

FSLink

Banned
Probably found most of the characters boring and the one interesting character he liked was shit. Not his fault. Most SFV characters are pretty boring.

He gets enough money from NRS games so he doesn't have to play a character he doesn't enjoy playing I guess.
Yeah Fang definitely fits his playstyle best so wouldn't be surprised if he didn't find the game fun when that character is mediocre. If he gets mad buffed in season 3 I could see SonicFox giving another shot at SFV.

Those sets last night were crazy. You could tell fchamp was figuring out to navigate sonicfox's offense... if he'd just stayed Dorm/Ultron on the second set he might have taken it.

I hope this rivalry continues. Shit like this breathes life into the fgc.

BadWolf

Whatever happened to the "We adapt" mentality of the FGC? Guess these people all threw away those shirts years ago lol

Patches changed that I guess, now people can complain and maybe get things changed via a quick fix.

Wasn't an option in the old days.

Dahbomb

Whatever happened to the "We adapt" mentality of the FGC? Guess these people all threw away those shirts years ago lol
It's the year 2017, people expect swift patching especially when larger sums of money are on the line.

People don't want to go to a tournament and get beaten where they couldn't get to play.

Also complaining louder gets fixes faster. When people made the Spider Man infinite memes, Capcom responded. Sound familiar?

I can see the problem here!

I think he actually made it to top 8s several times with Fang. Could've picked someone else.

He made top 8 once and then a bunch of top 32 placings.

He had a Urien phase before dropping the game entirely. He also tried Mika and Cammy.

Picking low tier wasn't the issue.

warp_

Banned
I suppose. Though when it comes to Chris G, I'm sure he'll reverse his position when something he uses is very good. Someone should patch out the ten minute crying break tech, imo.

I suppose. Though when it comes to Chris G, I'm sure he'll reverse his position when something he uses is very good. Someone should patch out the ten minute crying break tech, imo.

What makes you say that? He listed Jedah wheel and Space Storm when he uses Space and Jedah/Iron Man

Love watching Fox play. I don't play any of the games he previously dominated in but I followed him on Twitch anyway since his fighting game sense was just off the charts. I was pretty surprised with some of the posts yesterday when everyone said he'd be free. It was pretty obvious it wasn't going to be if you watched any of this recent footage at NLBC or his stream. I mean, I thought Champ would win but in a close set.

I don't mind fixes. I mind whining instead of attempting to adapt. There are things in most fighting games that need obvious fixes (hey Rog, can you scale down that damage just a tad on V-Trigger? Thanks boy), but many, many things need heavy consideration because they don't just affect one or two characters, but the entire meta.

Top Bottom