• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

NotLiquid

AdJuSCq.jpg

NEO0MJ

That was some great Haggar play. Nemesis carried his weight, too. I gotta learn how to make the best of those rockets but getting the distance right will need some time.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I really can't get over Loki's absence from the game and the DLC pass.
  • Asgard plays a major role in the story.
  • Loki is the most popular and recognizable MCU villain, followed by Thanos and Ultron, who are both included.
  • While every character has potential, it's easy to imagine Loki as an MvC character with his scepter and illusion casting.
It's just such a surprising omission to me. Maybe next year?

Me too. Loki is one of very few marvel characters that I thought I would see in the base roster.

NotLiquid

You know watching this tournament I'm finally beginning to realize what Capcom was going for with this UI.

This was tailor made for "eSports". The name tags/set count/etc. look seamlessly integrated.

I'm not expecting them to change this UI anytime soon.

Dahbomb

Richard's conversion off of Twister was hella sick, I didn't think that would work.

He was the most stylish Dante when Marvel 3 was new. Too bad Justin ended his career with a Juston WONG comeback LMAO!

What is the fucking point of beginners league when everyone in there is doing crazy relentless combos on me?

Someone just got me in a semi infinite electricity loop thing with Zero, and though the scaling stopped it doing much damage it was annoying as fuck.

I’ve been playing Marvel games (badly) for 22 years so I’m hardly a beginner but I’m getting absolutely destroyed.

Such a frustrating game. I feel like I can’t even analyse what went wrong in each match, it’s just ‘loads of crazy unidentifiable stuff happened too fast to know what was going on and then I was dead’.

Also could someone please tell me some basic BnB combos for Zero and Hulk? Nothing too insane, I have trouble with OTGs and stuff 😪

FSLink

Banned
What is the fucking point of beginners league when everyone in there is doing crazy relentless combos on me?

Someone just got me in a semi infinite electricity loop thing with Zero, and though the scaling stopped it doing much damage it was annoying as fuck.

I’ve been playing Marvel games (badly) for 22 years so I’m hardly a beginner but I’m getting absolutely destroyed.

Such a frustrating game. I feel like I can’t even analyse what went wrong in each match, it’s just ‘loads of crazy unidentifiable stuff happened too fast to know what was going on and then I was dead’.
Because the game just came out so good players are still going through the ranks?

Calm down and relax. Ranked isn't everything. If you aren't sure what happened in a match, you need to likely work on learning what other characters can do.

Top Bottom