• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Jessica Jones |OT| A.K.A. Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones *spoilers for S1*

When Kingpin was a kid? I thought it was a good flashback to show how he became the person he was in the present, and
why he had the interest in shitty modern art.

Come on Netflix, unlock the show already!

Naw, he was a giant baby throughout the series. I believe the actor gave an interview where they wanted him child-like. Shit was so cringe worthy: "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" and then proceeds to bull run at him and swing like a toddler. World's worst climax fight.

Pachimari

I expect in 6 hours time, the MCU will get a new King of the villains. Kilgrave is waiting for us. It's gonna be tough beating Wilson Fisk though.

Dalek

A big disappointing moment.

The costume is actually growing on me and it looks better in that Champions mobile game. They just really need to fix the helmet.

The helmet is literally the only thing wrong. It squeezes his face and made him look chubby.

Pics_nao

I have to work tomorrow. The urge to not open this thread is going to be so high. Have fun without me guys :(.

By the time I finish work everyone would have marathoned the emote thing.

Naw, he was a giant baby throughout the series. I believe the actor gave an interview where they wanted him child-like. Shit was so cringe worthy: "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" and then proceeds to bull run at him and swing like a toddler. World's worst climax fight.

I guess you can excuse the fight since Fisk was a man at the end of his ropes, causing him to fight sloppily, but yeah it wasn't great.

Pachimari

Countdown for new page:

t1448006400z4.png

It is now 4 in the morning and I'm now out of bed and on my desktop. This is terrible.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Countdown for new page:

It is now 4 in the morning and I'm now out of bed and on my desktop. This is terrible.

Yeah, I'm going to watch some Pokemon in bed (That damn Butterfree episode) then sleep.

Will watch an episode later on tonight.

I just checked all the major talk shows tonight and none of the cast are out promoting the show. Seems weird, but maybe they're saving it for after launch.

EDIT: David Tennant is on Seth Meyers on Monday, so there's one.

Mideon

So when does this unlock uk time? Just gone 3am and I am up with my son who won't sleep and need something to watch!

Cross-posting from the Comics thread. Comixology are holding a Jessica Jones sale through the 29th.

If you are interested in Jessica Jones, I highly recommend reading Brian Michael Bendis' Alias. The Netflix series is based on this phenomenal comic book serial and the first issue can be found here. There are 28 issues and each issue is .99 cents.

PsychBat!

Banned

Naaaaah

Best MCU villain

Dysun

I stayed awake to see the Daredevil pilot and went to work on 3 hours of sleep. Thinking of doing the same again

Top Bottom