• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Jessica Jones |OT| A.K.A. Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones *spoilers for S1*

Polarburr

bit off topic, but this is my first time watching a show on Netflix that just went live! I live in the Philippines (we dont have netflix. haha) and I'm just in Vegas for vacation.

Should be fun doing this thing live! Cheers! :D

Chariot

A question regarding Jessica's ritual of repeating street names when under stress. I am sure it's something people with anxiety attacks do to calm down, but how is it called, I want to read a bit up on it.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I really like that this and Daredevil feel like shows for adults.

Episode 1:
First speaking scene and Luke is already soooooo smooth. I need his show asap.

REgarding Kilgrave:
I honestly do not see how they can justify keeping this villain alive. He's way too powerful and this isn't that kind of show to try to weasel out of killing him.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
First episode was legit. Now time for bed. Only gripe is a dumb one that I also had with Daredevil, but where is Avengers Tower is the skyline of that shot in Carrie Ann Moss's office?

Chariot

It's called "The Spoiler System"

ayyyy lmao
It don't think that counts as a spoiler. She is doing it a few minutes in and repeats it. It's not hidden, it's not a secret, it's not something vastly obscure, it's something you are supposed to understand just by seeing it.

Yup.

Ep1

Kilgrave is the rawest villain in TV ever. Even Walter White never did this kind of shit. Makes Hannibal look like Stephen Colbert.

It don't think that counts as a spoiler. She is doing it a few minutes in and repeats it. It's not hidden, it's not a secret, it's not something vastly obscure, it's something you are supposed to understand just by seeing it.

By "seeing it", do you mean watching the first episode, which a ton of people haven't done yet?

i mean

Huh, I hadn't even heard of this show before. I liked what they did with Daredevil and it's got David Tennant in it, so I may need to get a month of Netflix to watch this.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I know I said I was just going to treat this show as a standalone series that has nothing to do with the MCU, but does Jones have the same origin story as the comics, or is she considered an Inhuman?
The club owner guy just says she's "one of them".

Top Bottom