• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Jessica Jones |OT| A.K.A. Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones *spoilers for S1*

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
t1448006400z4.png

quote for new page

TehOh

I want to finish it, but the hype is contagious.

You should finish Daredevil because it's great, but I imagine you can watch JJ without it. There might be some references, and I wouldn't be shocked by a cameo later in the season, but I don't think there'd be much that it would spoil.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I'm going to make it last like I did with Daredevil.

Going to watch it with my mother too, since she LOVED Daredevil.

This sounds like something I'd be into, hopefully it doesn't devolve into another superhero show like Daredevil did in its last couple episodes.

It existed outside the marvel universe in unstable forms, but due to Secret wars and the reboot it now appearing in the Marvel universe in stable forms. It is basically what cosmic cubes and other uber cosmic widgets are made and powered by.
This is so dumb. ISO-8 is a garbage idea for garbage f2p games. Never should have made it into the comics or anything else. This is almost midichlorians dumb.

AMUSIX

This sounds like something I'd be into, hopefully it doesn't devolve into another superhero show like Daredevil did in its last couple episodes.

It will. At least, I'd expect it to be. Well, not as much, but will definitely be pushed more in that direction. All of these shows need to be in similar places before Defenders.

Would love to have Purple Man and Kingpin teaming up as the big threat in Defenders.

BBboy20

We gotta install microwave ovens custom kitchen deliveries.

We gotta move these refrigerators

We gotta move these color T.V.'s.

s1XZAkB.gif

KevinCow

Banned
Motherfucker, this doesn't go up until midnight PST? I wanted to watch this at midnight. Fucking PST, always ruining it for other time zones.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
this starts at 8am my time

I get off work at 8am

Im gonna get home and binge the shit out of this, even with a graveyard shift on me the night before (aka tonight), no fucks given.

I wonder if they will eve crossover this series with Daredevil, that would be awesome.

if Matt and foggy dont at least show up in an episode (as lawyers, I dont want actualy DD) I will be severely disapointed. Matt even defended her when she was arrested in one of the first issues of the comic

Pachimari

I wonder if they will eve crossover this series with Daredevil, that would be awesome.
Well for one, this takes place in Hell's Kitchen, which were where Daredevil took place. And then there are the rumors of cameos.

I'm lucky, I got no plans for tomorrow. So I can wake up at 9 in the morning and watch it right when it goes up. And it is midnight here now, so I'm gonna sleep soon.

guek

Banned
My hype for this one is accelerating minute by minute. After these glowing reviews, I can't wait until midnight, goddamn!

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I'll leave this thread soon, to avoid spoilers.

Hope people enjoy it though! I'm going to savor it like a fine wine, much like I did with Daredevil.

Man, I wish I could download shows from Netflix to watch offline. I've got wi-fi at home, but not at work. However, I also have nothing to do tomorrow. I'd love to download the first few episodes to watch at work tomorrow. Guess I'll just have to patient.

Dalek

Didn't Netflix release the latest season of orange is the new black little early this year? Maybe they could release Jessica a few hours early tonight so I can watch some before bed

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'll be there at 3am EST, just like Daredevil. Between Jessica Jones and Man in the High Castle, November 20th is going to be a great tv binge day.

Cloyster

Banned
You know what would be cool, if like, in the final episode some fight happens and Purple Man's skin gets fucked up, and it's a big reveal that he was wearing some plastic shit to cover that his skin is actually purple.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I just noticed in the second trailer, when she saves some lady from the train, theres a moment where her shoulders slump and her facial expression changes to "fuck it, kill me train", but then she jumps out of the way. Is that what you guys reckon is going on in that scene?

thats fucked up :p

You know what would be cool, if like, in the final episode some fight happens and Purple Man's skin gets fucked up, and it's a big reveal that he was wearing some plastic shit to cover that his skin is actually purple.

yup im hoping its makeup. as in skin colored makeup, Tim Burton Joker style. probably not :(

orioto

Good Art™
I guess it's already on for french people like me! I'll go take a look :p

I liked the trailer. it seems clearly more close to Daredevil than supergirl lol.

Rhaknar

I liked the trailer. it seems clearly more close to Daredevil than supergirl lol.

wait does it unlock midnight local time? I thought it was midnight US and then I got it at 8am, like Master of None for example. if its midnight local I can watch it at work amg

Shaanyboi

Banned

lol is that so?!

Oh man, if anyone is watching this expecting something like Supergirl... oh boy...

Pachimari

wait does it unlock midnight local time? I thought it was midnight US and then I got it at 8am, like Master of None for example. if its midnight local I can watch it at work amg
No it's not. It'll be up in 8 hours.

Just subscribed to a month of Netflix too, so I'm ready.

Top Bottom