• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 2 |OT2| The Den Of Xenophiles

Dennis

Banned
7gZmN.jpg

Not gonna lie. That is one AMAZING piece of fanart.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Ah, the codex.

Mass Effect 2 Codex said:
fornaxcoverrxl0.jpg

Launched in 2167, the human-published magazine presents the galaxy with raunchy pictures of models from various races. With a predominance of unisexual asari models the publication also depicts both male and female quarians, drell, batarians, volus, and according to the in-game issue cover, hanar.

By its fifth year Fornax became the first human magazine to offer full five-sensory stimulation.

It has a monthly publishing of 127 million and is available both in hard-copy and for direct download. Specialty editions such as Genit-elcor and Krogasm service devoted but smaller markets.

Xamdou

For the Arrival dlc
There is no way to warn the batarian colonies about the destruction of their solar system? So all the batarian colonies will die no matter what?

Xamdou said:
For the Arrival dlc
There is no way to warn the batarian colonies about the destruction of their solar system? So all the batarian colonies will die no matter what?
Yup. You can try, but you will fail horribly.

Xamdou said:
For the Arrival dlc

Yup. It seems the beginning of 3 is tied to that so it's not much of a choice

MaddenNFL64

Xamdou said:
For the Arrival dlc

all you can do is TRY to warn them, but ya, they're gonna die. Shep did what he/she had to do, ya know?

Nirolak said:
There's a new scan out showing
Kaiden, Shepard, and Liara.

Kaiden looks a lot like Barney from Half-Life 2.
I thought
he looked pretty much the same as before, except for his fancy new armor. Liara looks like she just walked out of Lair of the Shadow Broker.

MaddenNFL64

Nirolak said:

One of Ash too. She looks great with her hair down. Fucking finally.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Blue Ninja said:
I thought
he looked pretty much the same as before, except for his fancy new armor. Liara looks like she just walked out of Lair of the Shadow Broker.
Well,
looking at his old model, I guess they always looked kind of similar.

Xamdou

Nirolak said:

Why
Kaiden? He died in my first ME1 play through and their bringing him back wtf? Liara though is a welcome return

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Xamdou said:
Why
Kaiden? He died in my first ME1 play through and their bringing him back wtf? Liara though is a welcome return
You get either Kaiden or Ashley depending on who is alive.

scarybore

EatChildren said:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-goWTggy_yoY/TY-SJZt3A6I/AAAAAAAAAQ8/7ivwsurcFfU/s1600/Mass%2BEffect%2B3%2BTeaser%2BWallpaper.jpg

I'd like it a lot more if Shepard had two eyes, but the guy does great art overall (probably the best ME stuff I've seen) so I'll let it slide.

There's a new scan out showing Kaiden, Shepard, and Liara.

I mentioned it in the locked down thread before it became Fornax sponsored, but with the pace that thread was going after... well, you know, I'm not surprised it wasn't noticed. I really like
Kaidan's armour, though he has a very douchey look on his face. Why are we spoilering this anyway?

Nirolak said:
Well,
looking at his old model, I guess they always looked kind of similar.
Kind of, yeah.
Have Kaidan grow a beard and pretend the Virmire explosion sent him to Black Mesa. Mass Effect / Half-Life crossover confirmed.

Deathcraze said:
Why are we spoilering this anyway?
It's the ME2 thread. I can imagine not everyone here wants ME3 stuff spoiled.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Deathcraze said:
I'd like it a lot more if Shepard had two eyes, but the guy does great art overall (probably the best ME stuff I've seen) so I'll let it slide.

I mentioned it in the locked down thread before it became Fornax sponsored, but with the pace that thread was going after... well, you know, I'm not surprised it wasn't noticed. I really like
Kaidan's armour, though he has a very douchey look on his face. Why are we spoilering this anyway?
This is the ME2 thread, so in theory someone who hasn't played ME2 could come in and not want to know ME3 details.

I should probably go open another ME3 thread. Let me check if there are any more details first though.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
God damn these shitty confirmed characters. Shitty
Kaiden
to our left, shitty
Liara
to our right... give me Tali and Garrus, now.

Xamdou said:
Why

You obviously get Ashley instead of Kaiden if he died in your ME1 save, I have ready one of my saves so I can kill him too in ME3....MUHAHAHAHAA

Edit:Beaten...

Yoshichan said:
God damn these shitty confirmed characters. Shitty
Kaiden
to our left, shitty
Liara
to our right... give me Tali and Garrus, now.
Garrus was confirmed as being in, no?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Blue Ninja said:
Garrus was confirmed as being in, no?
As a playable character?

Yoshichan said:
As a playable character?
The scan that showed Ashley's new look had a "Characters BioWare says will playable to some extent"-category, which includes Garrus, with a note saying "If he survived ME2". So yeah, pretty much. Ashley, Kaidan and Liara are also found in that category.

Top Bottom