• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MasterChef (US) - Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot, Lex Luthor, and lots of crying.

Clydefrog

Not sure how Jesse gets sent home when every judge criticized Luca's dish. Fucking rigged reality TV bullshit. They are just protecting him because they think/know they can market him and his cookbook. Can't see Natasha being a noteworthy seller.

you do realize the criticisms we see are edited?

edit: if I were on this show, i'd be fucking livid if i was last in a "taste test" and i had cooked kobe beef. you eat that shit the second you're supposed to, no more no less

oh i'm not defending jessie, just saying.

Grinchy

Banned
It's weird how I watch this and Hell's Kitchen all the way through, but toward the end, I don't even care who wins. And when it's over, I don't even remember who won. I do remember Christine from last year but she sticks out more than most winners.

Cousteau

It's weird how I watch this and Hell's Kitchen all the way through, but toward the end, I don't even care who wins. And when it's over, I don't even remember who won. I do remember Christine from last year but she sticks out more than most winners.

Probably because the results are mostly manipulated.
As the number of contestants dwindles so does the amount of drama.

Skeet skeet.

iR2ROryy6FdP6.gif

Tamanon

Banned
I enjoyed the genuine smile Ramsay had when Graham was talking about the dessert being Luca on a plate. You know he was wishing he thought of that.

Grinchy

Banned
Yay Luca! I've been with him since the beginning. Weird side note, but I don't think I'd wanna be sprayed with champagne for any reason. Ramsey does it to every winner on these shows.

Yeah, Luca was a favorite of mine, but he was such a fuck up early on I didn't put much stock in him. I wanted him to go far, but I didn't have much hope he'd make it. They fact he DID make it all the way was neat.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Super happy for Luca, he seemed to grow in a huge way over the course of the season... plus he's just a genuinely likeable guy!

Clydefrog

pretty underwhelming finale... but damn luca became unstoppable towards the end of the competition. the dude really grew as a chef! a MASTERCHEF!

Poyunch

Just catching up with Master Chef since I don't watch it when it airs. I love how Krissi's feel-good sendoff starts with her cursing up a storm. :lol

Seeing Luca win I couldn't help but think that Ben dude from last season was just butt hurt about him winning. Seems to me like he didn't like Luca or was rooting for someone else and then wanted to make him out to be some bad guy because of it. Could be wrong but that's all I take from it.

Glad Luca won, not sure how they even tried to make it seem like it was close. Luca clearly blew it out of the park.

SuperPac

Watching Parks & Rec tonight and I recognized someone - Brie sitting next to Ben Wyatt in a basketball game scene. Either it was her or her doppelgänger.

Grinchy

Banned
Watching Parks & Rec tonight and I recognized someone - Brie sitting next to Ben Wyatt in a basketball game scene. Either it was her or her doppelgänger.

haha wow that's some weird shit. I had the same thought while I was watching. It was like a chubby Bri.

TheExodu5

Banned
Watching through season 4 right now. Man, after having watched Season 3 and Masterchef Junior, this is a serious step back. The drama and scenarios are silly at times (cookoff on a Vegas rooftop, really?). The biggest problem, though, is that the contestants are really lacking in talent compared to previous seasons. I know that Luca wins it out in the end...and he is a pretty far cry from Christine or Alexander/Dara.

this_guy

Watching through season 4 right now. Man, after having watched Season 3 and Masterchef Junior, this is a serious step back. The drama and scenarios are silly at times (cookoff on a Vegas rooftop, really?). The biggest problem, though, is that the contestants are really lacking in talent compared to previous seasons. I know that Luca wins it out in the end...and he is a pretty far cry from Christine or Alexander/Dara.

The first season really was the best. Everyone was rooting for each other and the show seemed more about the cooking. Now the show has forced drama and it ruins it.

Top Bottom