• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mawaru Made in Wario (Wario Ware 2) TV commercial

Yeah, those are pretty funny. It's the game made for people who move around in their seat when playing a game. When is this coming to the US?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I didn't find that the least bit amusing, but I can't wait for this game. I played the original on my friend's GBA and it was mindless fun. Really cool idea with the movement, I know people who move around like that with normal games.

I can only imagine what Nintendo has planned for the DS version of Wario Ware.

Near the end of the commercial when the Japanese text saying "Over 200 games!" (I guess) is displayed, if you hit pause you can see numerous screenshots of many of the microgames in the background... There's ones based on Duckhunt, Super Mario Bros 3, and all kinds of weird shit :D

the thing that strikes me about the ads - is I don't think they were staged - if you watch the second clip and see how the girls react - definitely not acting. cracked me up.

Thanks for the new clips, Neo2046 :D

TheGreenGiant said:
the thing that strikes me about the ads - is I don't think they were staged - if you watch the second clip and see how the girls react - definitely not acting. cracked me up.

Thanks for the new clips, Neo2046 :D

Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing, those girls' reactions don't look like acting at all, but it probably is :\

adelgary said:
Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing, those girls' reactions don't look like acting at all, but it probably is :\

Well, I mean, I'd imagine they're paid actors/models, but I'd also imagine they were just told to spin it around for a few minutes and talk outloud while playing.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Dammit, am I gonna have to import this?

I see Super Mario Bros 3, Donkey Kong (Jr.?), Ice Climbers, Duck Hunt, and Super Mario Bros. (?) in the commercial

8bit

Knows the Score
JackFrost2012 said:
I hope the US CM uses Dead or Alive's You Spin Me Round.

God how I hope that.

I will join you in the hoping.

Like a record baby, round round right round.

Acrylamid

Is it confirmed if and when this game will be released in America and Europe?

I really hope a Kirby minigame is included this time, there should have been one in the precursor in 9Volt's section.

FoneBone

Acrylamid said:
Is it confirmed if and when this game will be released in America and Europe?
I hope it'll come stateside, but I'm skeptical. The first GBA game didn't do that well here, and the GC version bombed... I think.

8bit

Knows the Score
All I know is that to me
You look like you're lots of fun
Open up your lovin' arms
Watch out, here I come

Hans

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n08/rzwj/index.html

Commercials:
CM#1 CM#2
CM#3 CM#4
CM#5 CM#6
CM#7 CM#8

game01.gif
game02.gif

game01.gif
game02.gif

game01.gif
game02.gif

FoneBone said:
I hope it'll come stateside, but I'm skeptical. The first GBA game didn't do that well here, and the GC version bombed... I think.

Heh, I really hope it makes here as well. Those commercials look hilarious, and I would love another addicting game to add to my GBA collection. I'll probably just have to import this though.

EDIT: I'm actually curious if they'll keep going after possibly a Revolution version. Again, I stand strong on the fact that Wario Ware can only not suffer from Mario Party syndrome if they keep adding hardware specs to the game. I think they should go for a Waio Ware title that uses the microphone for the GC or something. It would be nifty.

But they can only go so far with this.

Kon Tiki

Banned
GBA - Motion Sensor
DS- Touch Screen
GCN - 4 Players

Now if they just keep them separate, they might have something. :p

Top Bottom