• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Max Payne 3 |OT| Funny as hell, we couldn't decide on a sub-title

Gonna send an invite request as monkyofdoom.

I didn't have this game on my radar much, but after watching that video series in the OP that R* did I pretty much had to get it.

Why is the crew called "neopayne" if these will eventually also transition over to GTA V? lol.

BTW, is that first banner on the first page eventually going to go away? It looks fucking horrible, even if it is a joke.

Why is the crew called "neopayne" if these will eventually also transition over to GTA V? lol.

BTW, is that first banner on the first page eventually going to go away? It looks fucking horrible, even if it is a joke.

You can change the name of your crew so I'll be changing it when GTAV releases.

Edit: Nevermind you cant. Oh well. This is the game-specific gang =P

Marleyman

Banned
exactly.... Looks like JumpingTheGun......JUMPED THE GUN! Hahahahahaahahahahahahaha!!

0279_0mna.gif

iNvid02

well if they are cross platform and you can't change the name
for future games I think neogang is the best way to go

I'm about to do that

iNvid02

what the hell I'll join both, more chance of getting into a game
with some decent people who are playing same time as me

I might join all the crews lol

Lunchbox

Banned
mines still pending, is the 360 leader online?

which ever has the lower amount by the time of release, just join the bigger group and merge it

Azih

Two years after the events of the first game, Max has returned to the NYPD as a Homicide Detective, but still a broken man from his experiences. His latest investigation into a group of contract killers reveals a greater conspiracy at play, bringing him face-to-face with the ghosts of his past and continues his spiral into chaos and self-destruction.
Fuck you Rockstar, no it didn't. Max Payne 2 ending had Max finally forgiving himself for surviving the death of his wife and child.

Azih

that was the good ending, the evil ending is cannon

Even in the bad ending with
Mona Sax dead
the last shot of Max was him smiling (well kinda smiling, it was more relief, he certainly got over his permanent scowl though).

"I had a dream of my wife. She was dead. But it was alright".

Are the last words of both endings. One of the best endings of a game ever. And that's canon.

Simo

Alright been at work since 6am right after I made the initial post and created the crew and due to GAF destroying my office computer at work the last time I browsed I tend to stay away during work...

Anyways! Sorry for all the confusion but I was also, for some odd reason, under the understanding that Crews would be platform specific and didn't even begin to think about the multiplatform issue so I apologize for NeoGANG saying 360 specific but it looks like we're going with multiple crews anyway.

So any questions and whatnot I'm home now so shoot me a line!

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Me too. Thanks Robo. Im on it. You're in.

Awesome. I haven't been posting in here as much as the other prerelease threads since I've been super busy and now I'm in "spoiler danger" mode but I'm really looking forward to some GAF games in this since it's been a lot of the same people in all of the threads for MP3 so far.

Top Bottom