• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Max Payne 3 |OT| Funny as hell, we couldn't decide on a sub-title

Blutonium

Diablo 3 is not an option for you? no interest?

My experience with Diablo is almost zero, I think I played it once. All clues point towards 3 being fantastic, so I will probably dig it a lot - I like good games, don't care that much about genre. The thing that sadly puts me off nowadays, are games that you have to invest a lot of time in to really get something out of it. I used to love these type of games too, but lately I only seem to enjoy games that can be played in short bursts. Diablo 3 seems like a big time investment, building your character, looting items etc.

Weirdly enough I play these short burst games in quite long sessions though, so my complaint doesn't even make sense.

On top of that, I've been waiting for Max Payne 3 for years. I must play it.

kaskade

Sent a request to join. 6 days!!!

So if two gaffers are in a game and don't know it will a little thing show up saying we are in the same crew?

Theres already a GAF crew for the 360 version under the "All Stars" category in the Crews section.

Do I have the greenlight to start a PSN crew under "All Stars" as well? Figured we all might as well stick together in some form.

tci

Unless I'm misunderstanding how this is going to work in-game, it wouldn't make much sense to mix and match console owners, would it? Unless it's one big GAF Crew and the game will sort it out automatically.

Me confuzzled.
So many ignoring PC .... You must split the group. Or else PC players will rip any console players a new one.

Pranay

So many ignoring PC .... You must split the group. Or else PC players will rip any console players a new one.

and thats why no is talking about pc for now duh/.

@ anyone who has played max payne 1 or 2 with the controller /?

how does it play ? this is my first time with max payne on controller, played the first 2 on pc

Max Payne 3 Includes QTEs & Female Nudity

Further to this, the board has revealed that a nightclub sequence includes female pole dancers performing on stage and a brothel sequence includes long shot images of prostitutes servicing male clients. In addition to breast nudity, “There is mechanical thrusting but no strong sexual detail.”

“The game also includes some melee sequences during which the player, following onscreen prompts, must press the appropriate button on the controller at the correct time.”

low-G

@ anyone who has played max payne 1 or 2 with the controller /?

how does it play ? this is my first time with max payne on controller, played the first 2 on pc

I played Max Payne 1 multiple times through on PC and console (MP2 just on PC). I remember it feeling pretty good, the aiming being just a little tougher, but just being disappointed with how it looked on console versus my PC version, but wanting to utilize comfy couch, etc.

kaskade

From the gamespot interview the crew thing is pretty cool. The emblem will show up on characters and if there's gaffers in the lobby we'll be on the same team. It's actually a great idea. It's almost like extending a party system.

This is just grand. I already signed up to the NeoGang crew. I don't think that I will be able to get Max Payne 3 at the midnight launch, but I will be playing on Tuesday morning.

I wish PSN and XBL users could join the same crew and dominate cross-platform.

Oh well. I'm searching for the PSN Crew, but I still don't see it.

Found it!

We need the GAF emblem too

Top Bottom