• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Max Payne 3 |OT| Funny as hell, we couldn't decide on a sub-title

Simo

If you guys want it seems I still can edit the crew motto and remove any mention of it being console specific or we still rolling with platform specific crews?

Sethos

Banned
Damn that crew shit, keep thinking there's news in here but it's just page up and page down of requests and whatnot.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
G4 crew is live

rockstar-games-crews-live.jpg

rockstar-games-crews-live.jpg

Endo Punk

I saw a trailer for MP3 when I went to see Avengers. In my head I was like 'Fuck Yeah' and wanted to clap.

BTW will there be a demo?

If you guys want it seems I still can edit the crew motto and remove any mention of it being console specific or we still rolling with platform specific crews?

I think we're just gonna stick with the platform specific, but for future reference we gotta just have one big crew, specifically for GTAV. I dont mind doing it this way as it allows us to perhaps get into games easier, since some of us are in both, and it can give us a chance to play with or against each other which is cool to have the tables turned for once and see who is really good.

Pranay

Everyone in the same group ? or different crew for different platform ?

What do the majority think ?

I think we're just gonna stick with the platform specific, but for future reference we gotta just have one big crew, specifically for GTAV. I dont mind doing it this way as it allows us to perhaps get into games easier, since some of us are in both, and it can give us a chance to play with or against each other which is cool to have the tables turned for once and see whos is really good.

its better to do it now rather then later, you can lead the ps3 group even when combined, cause even pc users need to decide for a seperate or a similar group

Everyone in the same group ? or different crew for different platform ?

What do the majority think ?

its better to do it now rather then later, you can lead the ps3 group even when combined, cause even pc users need to decide for a seperate or a similar group

Then how do we do it? Everyone thats in one just simply move to the other so the other team is barren? Works for me.

iNvid02

judging from that ac3 unlock meter that trailer will also be unlocked tomorrow

it will be a good day for trailerz guyz

Simo

Man the recruiting system is a little cumbersome. Essentially I get requests from members wanting to be in the crew but rather than being able to hit anything like "Accept" I then have to send out an invite for that person who THEN has to accept that to get in.

That song is pretty awesome. Feeling the beat. This soundtrack is so good for the setting. Rockstar really does always have some of the best soundtracks.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
That song is pretty awesome. Feeling the beat. This soundtrack is so good for the setting. Rockstar really does always have some of the best soundtracks.

Agreed. I feel like shooting some shit up.

Man the recruiting system is a little cumbersome. Essentially I get requests from members wanting to be in the crew but rather than being able to hit anything like "Accept" I then have to send out an invite for that person who THEN has to accept that to get in.

Yeah, I have a message in my inbox saying that I have an invite to join the group when I already joined and I'm the one that sent out the request.

Could be worse, you could be waiting until the 1st of June for the PC version! We're getting Prometheus a week early, just like The Avengers, so maybe its all got to do with karma...

Blutonium

i just realized UK gets it 3 days later on a friday

LLShC.gif

Isn't that always the case? It is here in the Netherlands. Game releases are officially on friday, but most stores sell them on thursday. In some rare cases they ignore the embargo and sell it on wednesday.

iNvid02

yeah i was wondering about this, looks like studios are focusing more on release dates in places other than US and which weeks/days will maximise sales (for movies)

Simo

Well the NeoGANG crew already hit a multiplayer accomplishment apparently by having over 25 members and we're on equal numbers with G4 right now. Though if we did merge we'd have over 60 members!

Endo Punk

I'll be getting it on PS3 and I am hoping Rockstar learnt a few lessons when they worked on LA Noire alongside Team Bondi. I really don't want PS3 version to be put on the back burner again.

So has anyone else been playing Max Payne 1 and 2 to get ready for this?

I had the steam versions of them sitting around and I've been enjoying them a lot. Max Payne 2 is still a hell of a game. Max Payne 1 held up better than I expected too.

Pranay

Well the NeoGANG crew already hit a multiplayer accomplishment apparently by having over 25 members and we're on equal numbers with G4 right now. Though if we did merge we'd have over 60 members!

and if pc users join , we will have loads of members,

so thats why decide now :p

jumping gun ?

Simo

Classic Character multiplayer pack is detailed here:
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...yne-3-classic-multiplayer-character-pack.html
maxclassic_max2.jpg

Sam Lake "Max" is available if you preorder from Toys R us and will be made available later via the Rockstar Pass.

I had the steam versions of them sitting around and I've been enjoying them a lot. Max Payne 2 is still a hell of a game. Max Payne 1 held up better than I expected too.

Yep, we had a replay thread going a few weeks ago! I'm almost done with Max Payne 2.

and if pc users join , we will have loads of members,

so thats why decide now :p

jumping gun ?

Well Im already a part of NeoGang. I say everyone on NeoPayne, just go join NeoGang. Unless we want to start this all over again and someone make a brand new all GAF who-cares-about-which-console-it-is crew. I dont think users can have more than one gang going that they're managing.

anddo0

Gonna try to finish the PS2 version of MP1.
I just can't get this game until I finish the first 2. I don't do recaps.

Simo

Hey, I sent a request to NeoGang earlier but since my GAF name and Social Club name are different it probably got rejected. I will try again, the request will come in as monkyofdoom.

I had an issue where some folks were requested to join still kept showing up in my notifications even after I sent invites so try again!

I'm going to take a break from the accepting invites for now but I'll be back on later!

Pranay

Well Im already a part of NeoGang. I say everyone on NeoPayne, just go join NeoGang. Unless we want to start this all over again and someone make a brand new all GAF who-cares-about-which-console-it-is crew. I dont think users can have more than one gang going that they're managing.

That would be good
ok Neogang common for all pc , xbox and ps3 then ?

Top Bottom