• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Max Payne 3 |OT| Funny as hell, we couldn't decide on a sub-title

If you guys want it seems I still can edit the crew motto and remove any mention of it being console specific or we still rolling with platform specific crews?

I think it would be best to just make ONE neogaf crew, for all platforms. It is better to do it now before you have to sent out even more request for migrating people later.

exactly.... Looks like JumpingTheGun......JUMPED THE GUN! Hahahahahaahahahahahahaha!!

OH SNAP!

Why is the crew called "neopayne" if these will eventually also transition over to GTA V? lol.

BTW, is that first banner on the first page eventually going to go away? It looks fucking horrible, even if it is a joke.

Only cause I love you will I remove it.

Next Thursday. I need the haters and the naysayers to look at it and reflect upon their words after experiencing the game.

I'll remove the two additional banners as well and leave Simo's banner on Thursday as well. Till then, enjoy them!

Classic Character multiplayer pack is detailed here:
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...yne-3-classic-multiplayer-character-pack.html
maxclassic_max2.jpg

Sam Lake "Max" is available if you preorder from Toys R us and will be made available later via the Rockstar Pass.

Yep, we had a replay thread going a few weeks ago! I'm almost done with Max Payne 2.

FUCK YEAH! I'm gonna definitely rock Classic Max's look.

I sent a request for NeoGANG as well. We may as well all just have one non-title specific crew for when we transition to GTAV and there isn't any platform-specific necessity, right?

Pranay

@ Nottheguyyoukill

Neogang will the common for all the platforms , we will just shift the neopayne member to neogang and ask the pc users to join neogang as well

yo, just sent a request for NeoGANG, can someone hook me up :)

edit: nm, just found the invite, wooot, curious who our first feud will be with... probably some punk ass gamefaqs gang (jk :p)

mudkyp

So we are all consolidating to Neogang? Either way sent the request since you can be in multiple crews from the look of things.

Pranay

@mudkyp

yup

seems like simo has changed the desc of neogang as well.

@nottheguyyoukill

update the op if you can and make neogang official for all platforms :)

5amshift

Banned
This is so annoying, I'm trying to register a crew and you absolutely need to have 4 characters in your crew tag. What the fuck Rockstar, why not have it 3 or 4?

Well Simo bounced out a couple hours ago saying he'd be back later tonight and he's the one that has to accept your recruitment. You'll probably be good to go tomorrow or later tonight.

Fabrik

Banned
Max Payne 3 |OT| Three times the Payne
Max Payne 3 |OT| 3X the Payne
Max Payne 3 |OT| Bite the bullet
Max Payne 3 |OT| Euphoriamania
Max Payne 3 |OT| Balder, badder, uncut
Max Payne 3 |OT| Max goes on holiday
Max Payne 3 |OT| Max Payne 3, what else?

Digishine

Banned
will the console version look identical to each other ? cause with the other games rockstar did the xbox came always a bit better then the ps3 version :/

will the console version look identical to each other ? cause with the other games rockstar did the xbox came always a bit better then the ps3 version :/

I'm gonna try to grab both versions at the midnight launch, but user comments and previews suggest that they are on par this time.

Top Bottom