• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Max Payne 3 |OT| Funny as hell, we couldn't decide on a sub-title

Simo

I'm bac...Holy hell 41 new requests?! Here we go...

For those who are sending requests and not getting in, I'm not sure if it's the traffic or a bug on the site but often times those who send a request and then who I invite will still show they're needing an invite into the crew...even though I end up sending multiple invites so Giancarlo that may of happened to you because the only way to fix it is to the clear the requests list.

I'm bac...Holy hell 41 new requests?! Here we go...

For those who are sending requests and not getting in, I'm not sure if it's the traffic or a bug on the site but often times those who send a request and then who I invite will still show they're needing an invite into the crew...even though I end up sending multiple invites so Giancarlo that may of happened to you because the only way to fix it is to the clear the requests list.

Have fun dude.
Picture0003.jpg

=P

UrbanRats

It just came to me, that this crew will go on in future R* games, so it's a good thing we have more "neutral" name (instead of like NeoPayne).

Pranay

It just came to me, that this crew will go on in future R* games, so it's a good thing we have more "neutral" name (instead of like NeoPayne).

3 pages back someone suggested that as well

we will earn more point when pc , 360 and ps3 users stay together

Simo

Yeah we almost went with NoirGAF until somebody brought that up!

FYI any 360 users feel free to add me to XBL and just let me know you're from GAF and your username so I know who you are! Come Monday night at midnight I'll be on multiplayer for sure.

Fuck me right? =P

And that's a great name for a neutral GAF PSN (or whatever, it's not like I would reject ya) crew and I'm glad I made it.

UrbanRats

Fuck me right? =P

And that's a great name for a neutral GAF PSN (or whatever, it's not like I would reject ya) crew and I'm glad I made it.

Lol, i liked NeoPayne a lot, but i just realized that the crew will go on (allegedly) for many games in the future.
Nothing against Max Payne references, mind you, but there's a chance that a future GTAV or RDR2 or AGENT gaffer may not give a shit about it, if you know what i mean.

Lol, i liked NeoPayne a lot, but i just realized that the crew will go on (allegedly) for many games in the future.
Nothing against Max Payne references, mind you, but there's a chance that a future GTAV or RDR2 or AGENT gaffer may not give a shit about it, if you know what i mean.

Absolutely man, I was just messin. I want the GAF crew to amass to a grand number and then you know what happens...
the-warriors-1b.jpg

I'm torn on this game. I don't typically enjoy the shooting in R* games, it's always too clunky and robotic and just kind of unsatisfying. The only exception has been Red Dead which is in my top 3 for this gen. If they can pull off an experience like RDR or better then I'm all in.

I'm torn on this game. I don't typically enjoy the shooting in R* games, it's always too clunky and robotic and just kind of unsatisfying. The only exception has been Red Dead which is in my top 3 for this gen. If they can pull off an experience like RDR or better then I'm all in.

Well then you are already in. Connect to the R* SC and join NeoGang.

edit: damn!

Requiem

Amazon Prime + Max Payne 3 + One-Click Checkout = me wanting to be in this NeoGang!!!!

PSN ID: Requiem911
add me so I can pimp some hoes

anddo0

Playing through the PS2 version of MP1 as we speak. I can't believe this game has been in my collection for years and I haven't played it. I'm definitely hopping on the train. I see no reason why Diablo III and MP3 can't coexist.

Top Bottom