• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Max Payne 3 |OT| Funny as hell, we couldn't decide on a sub-title

TheDanger

Banned
Has someone already posted the achievements/trophies? I don't think so, anyway here they are:

Xbox 360

Playstation 3

Official R* list

There are also screenshots for 4 of them:

Clear the apartment complex hallway of lasers to get That Old Familiar Feeling.

maxpayne3-achievements-01-1280.jpg

Collect all the Golden Guns to attain A License to Kill.

maxpayne3-achievements-02-1280.jpg

Cover Passos with perfect aim, proving The One Eyed Man Is King.

maxpayne3-achievements-03-1280.jpg

10 Bullet Time® kills in a row will earn you the It's Fear That Gives Men Wings Achievement/Trophy.

maxpayne3-achievements-04-1280.jpg

Simo

Man even unboxing videos are being shut down. I wanted to see one for the CE but the one I found already had been nuked.

Simo

Well found one for the PS3 standard version. Booklet cover and disc art look HAWT. No poster or anything inside though.

MMaRsu

Lol virtua davis in the lobby, is that Ryan from Giantbomb?

No surprise to me he died the most that one round....LOL

R* are being assholes, why the fuck is it even allowed to shut down something like a video of an unboxing or a stream of a purchased product? It is yours to do with whatever you want, if you want to poop on it and show it on youtube that's prolly gonna get removed ok sure but still you catch my drift :p.

Mr.Fresh

Man I'm so hyped for this game. I played Max Payne 1 & 2. To refresh my memory. ( I played the 1st one when I was 9 or 10.) And I played Alan Wake. Finished all of them. Now I guess ill play and try to Platinum RDR till Monday night.

TxdoHawk

QCPN0.gif

Let us know how the gunplay is, how fluid it feels and whether bullet-time and euphoria look as glorious as I hope. Also, if you can talk a bit about how well paced it is, that'd be great.

Thanks in advance.

No problem. Installing now, gonna try and get some SP in, some multi, and then I will post some spoiler-free impressions.

Guri

I just asked for an invitation on the Social Club. I don't play too much multiplayer, but since I'm from Brazil, this should be fun. Also, Steam!

dreamfall

I just want this game! Avoiding every stream like the plague, trying to pass time! Replaying every Rockstar title everrrr, just in anticipation. No spoilers please!

I always hate the weekends leading up to game releases that I've been axiously waiting for for years, and this case is no exception. The only other comparable waiting period for me was for Fallout 3 (which was practically a decade+ wait as well if you count it the direct sequel from 2). It always seems like I have absolutely nothing to play, even though I have a backlog and plenty of options. It's like nothing will satisfy.

These releases after decade long waits are the fucking worst =P

Avixph

At a store location. I checked all the Kmarts around where I live they have it for sale. But I suggest that you peeps check just to make sure your local Kmart is selling it.

Simo

No problem. Installing now, gonna try and get some SP in, some multi, and then I will post some spoiler-free impressions.

Small and odd request but any chance of a good photo of the booklet cover? New artwork is balling and tell me it's a full cover booklet through and through? Rockstar never skimp on those those.

iNvid02

"listen buddy, i am gonna shoot shit today one way or another, it can be in max payne or it can be in real life"

"PLEASE TAKE THEM ALL, HAVE ALL OF THE MAXES"

KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom