• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Max Payne 3 |OT| Funny as hell, we couldn't decide on a sub-title

untitled-70ikvfh.gif

Pink Mist.

I tried to add text to my emblem:
1e2bc20e4538cb375736b05ba6cc6b1927e1e4ad_128.png

but I couldn't manage to do it manually with the lines.

Anyone who wants a go at writing 'BELIEVE' or 'NEOGAF' or w/e is free to do so.

Now we just need the real full version of "Tears" or something else rocking by HEALTH

Theme sounds awesome as always, I've just heard it so many damn times.

Con_Smith

Banned
Just finished paying my preorder. Hype times a million right now. Can't wait to blast through single player then crew it up on the multi.

Do we have a list of neogaf gamertags, I would like to add some of you guys because my friends are too cod minded for this kinda game.

Just finished paying my preorder. Hype times a million right now. Can't wait to blast through single player then crew it up on the multi.

Do we have a list of neogaf gamertags, I would like to add some of you guys because my friends are too cod minded for this kinda game.

Just check our user profiles. Most of us have our tags there.

dreamfall

Now we just need the real full version of "Tears" or something else rocking by HEALTH

Theme sounds awesome as always, I've just heard it so many damn times.

God, I fucking love HEALTH. Forever and always. Those Disco2 remixes made college bearable. Get Color still spins regularly over here!

Fjordson

I was ready to check out KMart, until I realized I hadn't actually seen one around in a while. Sure enough, their website shows the closest one being like 45 minutes away from me :lol. Way too lazy for that.

Has Kmart sort of died out all over the US? Now I just see Walmarts.

Simo

I think it's a R* musician playing, there was a R* video clip of someone playing the theme and it didn't look like one of the HEALTH guys.

Nope that's HEALTH all the way and are responsible for all of the score in Max Payne 3. Sounds so good doesn't it? IIRC what's ripped there is from the opening before the main menu shows because that's where I stopped watching. lol

I tried to add text to my emblem:
1e2bc20e4538cb375736b05ba6cc6b1927e1e4ad_128.png

but I couldn't manage to do it manually with the lines.

Anyone who wants a go at writing 'BELIEVE' or 'NEOGAF' or w/e is free to do so.

I will get it done soon. I am out of town right now. Wish they had a texts template because it is a bitch doing it manually. I guess they didn't want assholes spelling horrible things.

HAHAHAHA YESSSSS I GOT A COPY. My K-mart was selling it. SO FUCKING EXCITED. FUCK YES.

What Kmart was selling it? What state?

Longshot

Got on the pre-purchase Max Payne 3 deal on Steam last night which comes with MP1 and MP2.

What's the deal with the PC version coming out 3 weeks from now?

jpd1408

Banned
Any other videos still flying around? I must know how it plays to confirm my purchase!
Also do I need to play 1 and 2 first? And are the dl games even worth it?

Thanks!

Add me to psn jpd1408

What state is the Kmart in. This is of UTMOST IMPORTANCE

My local K-Mart got an email to take the game off shelves, saying to explicitly not sell it until Tuesday, so odds are good you're out of luck now like I was. :( We'll just have to wait like everyone else, unless you can get lucky.

Simo

SafeinSound is trolling me. I see him on my XBL friends list playing Max Payne 3 while I'm playing Battlefield 3...lol

Top Bottom