• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Ithil

So apparently Extreme Rules, for the two main events, might as well have just not happened. Both matches ended decisively, but just got reset tonight.

Was anyone watching on sportsnet 360 in Canada?

they kept playing that mini wheats commercial and all I could think about was
This
reservoir-dogs-dance-o.gif

McNei1y

Meh, I didn't mind this ending. Shield is looking damn good... I just wish Wyatt's would look great too. They were on such a high until the Cena storyline.

I'm holding all of you personally responsible for whatever side effects I have from watching that show tonight. I'm gonna go rest up and heal my brain, then I'm comin back with a vengeance.

strobogo

Banned
God, what a tremendously terrible Raw.

Positives: Booker on the pre-show, the IC Champion actually winning a match, Sheamus hoping getting to do something, Zeb.

Negatives: Everything else. Special awards go to everything relating to Bryan/Kane, the Cino De Mayo segment, and Bateaster (especially his spinebuster, but also his scream and clear reason why he keeps his head shaved).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I will have my Least Fave Five list here shortly and it's filled with WrassleGAF.

Sblargh

Banned
So apparently Extreme Rules, for the two main events, might as well have just not happened. Both matches ended decisively, but just got reset tonight.

Basically, yeah.
WWWE is either killing time or completely clueless. Probably a bit of both.

Even if iI enjoyed the Kane bullshit tonight, it has to be resolved fast. Shield and evolution, I feel they already did everything they could, but Batista need to be kept busy, so the Shield, HHH and Orton will keep babysitting him and this wwill get stale fast.

Not having great hope for the future, but tonight I could go to the happy place in my head to let myself be entertained.

This was one of those shows that just wouldn't end. Sheamus getting the U.S. Title was unexpected, but I do like that it at least puts the title on a guy who will defend it for a while as a face, and probably use it to turn heel. Cesaro-RVD was better here than on the PPV, sans the finish - although I liked that showing a vicious side to Cesaro. Lots of nothing occurred for hour one, and even Ryback and Cody did double duty. All of the acting with Kane and Bryan's angle sucked. Bryan-Alberto was decent, although Alberto is starting to look really old physique-wise. The Mr. T video was just mean. Funny sure, but needlessly cruel. The guy loves his mother and YOU FUCKING MOCK HIM FOR IT TO CELEBRATE MOTHER'S DAY. Shield-Wyatts was the worst match of the bunch yet. Still pretty good though. The post-match stuff with Evolution was great and I'm looking forward to the next match a lot.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2014/05/pre-show-filler-is-trishs-home-and.html

Screens -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/txai12wtppaas0r6gczghx85orbkgnk9

I had to work late, but I'm excited that I returned home just in time for some entertaining television, "Chrisley Knows Best" is on!!!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Keyser we need to talk. I'm worried about you.
i3WYfFGngCXiM.gif

Gorillaz

well,
black folk took alot of L's these past few days
brie screaming
Wyatt's are definitely looking weaker lately
batista gassed just taking off his shirt
Mr. T (I had to put this in it's own part because the fuckery was too strong)
Adam Rose doing jack shit

how long until Netflix fires back at WWE for saying all of the slick shit it's been saying lol

Showaddy

Gotta say that's twice in a row Cena's made Bray look like shit at a PPV and they've immediately given him a win against a big team to try and build him up again.

Top Bottom