• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
well,
black folk took alot of L's these past few days
brie screaming
Wyatt's are definitely looking weaker lately
batista gassed just taking off his shirt
Mr. T (I had to put this in it's own part because the fuckery was too strong)
Adam Rose doing jack shit

how long until Netflix fires back at WWE for saying all of the slick shit it's been saying lol

I agree completely. I'm only surprised they didn't do this shit in February.

well,
brie screaming
Wyatt's are definitely looking weaker lately
batista gassed just taking off his shirt
Mr. T (I had to put this in it's own part because the fuckery was too strong)
Adam Rose doing jack shit

how long until Netflix fires back at WWE for saying all of the slick shit it's been saying lol

I was kind of thinking the same thing. But then I thought, like how WWE won't recognize TNA because it's not even on the same level, Netflix won't even mention WWE Network because they're still comparatively small potatoes.

thuway

God, what a tremendously terrible Raw.

Positives: Booker on the pre-show, the IC Champion actually winning a match, Sheamus hoping getting to do something, Zeb.

Negatives: Everything else. Special awards go to everything relating to Bryan/Kane, the Cino De Mayo segment, and Bateaster (especially his spinebuster, but also his scream and clear reason why he keeps his head shaved).

The wrestling was spot-on, the drama was hilarious in a camp way, and the young guys are still the stars of the show. With all the wrestling you watch Stro, I thought you would be the one to appreciate the cheesy humor.

lmao. I have to wonder if anyone notices these things backstage.

Nah who am I kidding, they probably don't

ibkz5VGNoTx0mM.gif

strobogo

Banned
An HD version of this .gif!!

OMG

You're welcome, brah. So many Vince gifs came from Backlash 2006. I'm happy to have made HD gifs of some of the classics.

Lol at Batista looking tired and drinking water on the post show. Of course. Bateaster is the worst. Sunny, you backed the wrong man. Alex Riley is also the worst. The last two nights have yet again killed my enthusiasm for wrestling. COTC only for the next few days.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The smark shit in here is out of control though. We gotta look to our peers to reign in some of the stupid shit that's been said.

You're welcome, brah. So many Vince gifs came from Backlash 2006. I'm happy to have made HD gifs of some of the classics.

Lol at Batista looking tired and drinking water on the post show. Of course. Bateaster is the worst. Sunny, you backed the wrong man. Alex Riley is also the worst. The last two nights have yet again killed my enthusiasm for wrestling. COTC only for the next few days.

I'll always back Big Dave. Wrong Side of Town put him in a class of his own. Riley's really got worse, though, but some would argue I just didn't recognize it from the start.

COTC has some sweet fucking music.

Sblargh

Banned
Gotta say that's twice in a row Cena's made Bray look like shit at a PPV and they've immediately given him a win against a big team to try and build him up again.

Nah, I call this jobbing by winning. It's when a heel get a cheap win due to third party interference and disappears because it's really not about them.

Of course Sheamus is one of the final two.

Ugh, go away Sheamus.

Start of his heel turn?

Booooooooooo

they....what...no!!!!

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

And clean

Fucking She Mouse.

The era of TOO MANY LIMES.

Well that was the most boring thing they could have done.

Fuck sheamus

... that's it?

Awful result.
Just this morning, there was talk of the decline and fall of Sheamus but not from me, I never stopped believing. I guess this means no Fergal Devitt.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They literally did the "all black wrasslers lose tonight" thing while airing Black History Month vignettes. You must've not been watching.

I remember that, I was hoping it was a fluke. At least we got a good Bobo Brazil promo package out of it. :(

Dancing mammies during Mr. T's mama speech wasn't needed. They could have made it funny without that or the hippity hoppity music. Not gonna lie though...I laughed. Couldn't help but to laugh at anything after Kane/Brie segment.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I guess we blame Batista? Not wanting to
Job to DBry at Payback, perhaps the only thing getting him to stay was getting talked into another Evolution match.

ZERO issues with Sheamus winning. Sheamus is dope and hopefully this leads to a heel turn. But even if it doesn't, Sheamus is great in the ring even if his character isn't. Dean hasn't done anything with the title in about 6 months, so Sheamus on TV defending it in good-to great matches every week sounds good to me. If they aren't turning him heel, I really hope we're about to get a Sheamus/Cesaro feud.

Not surprised at all that Strobogo cheers for the whitest Superstar on the roster.

I'm personally hoping for a Wade Barrett vs. Sheamus Title unification match. England vs. Ireland. Let's. Do. This!?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The way he talked in the post match interview almost has me wondering if Sheamus is the next member of EVILOUTION.

strobogo

Banned
The wrestling was spot-on, the drama was hilarious in a camp way, and the young guys are still the stars of the show. With all the wrestling you watch Stro, I thought you would be the one to appreciate the cheesy humor.

I don't hate cheesy stuff in wrestling. My comfort food in life is Golden Era WWF, which is FULL of cheesy shit. But I HATE when the cheesy shit goes from so bad its good to straight up bad, and all of the cheesy stuff in the last two nights has been BAD. Bad in a 100% unenjoyable way for me. Both the Bray/Cena and Kane/Bryan stuff is one show away from being Dungeon of Doom level bullshit that makes something as stupid as grown men fake fighting in underwear truly embarrassing even when I'm watching alone.

UberTag

The anti-smark movement is growing in momentum.
I applaud this turn of events. Drive the smarks away by telling them to stop posting.
Once you do WrassleGAF will be nothing more than apologists and gimmick posters.
It'll be bliss!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I guess we blame Batista? Not wanting to
Job to DBry at Payback, perhaps the only thing getting him to stay was getting talked into another Evolution match.

Everyone blames Batista because they're afraid of the truth.

Bryan can't cut it as champ. Say goodbye to this reign.

I thought TNA was somehow 10x worse then WWE, that's what my old friends who lived and breathed wrestling said a few years ago, has it gotten a lot better or are people just sick of the WWE and want anything different?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I thought TNA was somehow 10x worse then WWE, that's what my old friends who lived and breathed wrestling said a few years ago, has it gotten a lot better or are people just sick of the WWE and want anything different?
Don't believe any positive comment on TNA booking.

Heel

I don't hate cheesy stuff in wrestling. My comfort food in life is Golden Era WWF, which is FULL of cheesy shit. But I HATE when the cheesy shit goes from so bad its good to straight up bad, and all of the cheesy stuff in the last two nights has been BAD. Bad in a 100% unenjoyable way for me. Both the Bray/Cena and Kane/Bryan stuff is one show away from being Dungeon of Doom level bullshit that makes something as stupid as grown men fake fighting in underwear truly embarrassing even when I'm watching alone.

Lighten up and enjoy yourself, friend. Wrestling should be fun and stupid, like Austin vs. Booker T in a grocery store levels of fun and stupid. Embrace it for what it is: lowbrow entertainment.

"Keep it playful." - Rener Gracie

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight's 3-Panel-Raw-Jiff by LEGITSHOOK.COM an actual website you can go to:

D6mujap.gif

iKnClN3pf4U1k.gif

id8uZsK3pL5x0.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Think Lazybones and SAO. Those are the TNA fans.

I wouldn't say TNA is 100% horrible, but even in the times that they do book something well, the roster still isn't nearly as good as WWE's

You made a wise decision.

That bad ehh?

I decided to look at Instagram for a second and saw Sheamus with the US title and let out an audible "wahhhhh?!" It then subsequently led to me explaining wrestling for 5 minutes.

Yeah.

More Kane silliness. We're probably getting a rematch at Payback. It may or may not be a Buried Alive match. But it wasn't terrible. Don't let the cynicism infect you.

This is probably his dungeon of doom phase as champion. Bryan needs to turn that shit into gold if he wants to keep that strap. This is probably a good time to actually not to take it too seriously I guess, but I don't know what actually happened.

Top Bottom