• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Shaking things up tonight with some Midnight MMA GAF

kTEj73L.gif

Vylash

oh my god, Hardy actually does a high pitched yell when he gets hit now, also he has this stupid looking cartwheel slap move

Review an Impact will deliver tomorrow.
John and Wai shitting on Impact every week is the only good thing that comes out of it still being in business

strobogo

Banned
I wonder what the percentage of low blows in MMA are on purpose. A LOT of them look totally on purpose. I'm going to say 42% are on purpose.

Gorillaz

that was a very interesting way to debut

Rebel has me caught in a thirst trap, so I automatically like the new group on that alone

Alucard

Banned
Impact wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination. Heck, the first hour wasn't even that "good." But everything from The Menagerie until the end entertained.

CAN'T WAIT FOR QUARTER HOUR RATINGS REPORT. Expecting big things from The Menagerie.

#Menageratings

'Nite, all. Time for bed. The Menagerie has made me lose sleep.

Crazy Steve says...LIGHT OUT.
7.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Well I'll be damned, I guess it is after midnight.

TOP 5 GUYS YOU CAN'T BELIEVE NEVER HAD THEIR DICK FALL OUT IN A MATCH

1. Nikita Koloff. I'm pretty sure that dude wore nothing at all under his singlets, which were extremely short and already always riding up his ass.

2. Ahmed Johnson. Obvious reasons. Dude never had a match where most of his ass wasn't out. It's amazing that fabric stayed over his cack

3. Big E. Same reasons as both Nikita and Ahmed.

4. Ric Flair. Quite frequent ass showings in the 80s and even deep into the 90s. And 2000s. And 2010s. One grab just a little harder and the Flair Flop would have had a new meaning.

5. Rick Rude/HBK. Similar reasons to Flair, but they didn't do the spot as frequently. HBK definitely had some close calls in the 90s.

strobogo

Banned
We live in a world where Vince McMahon fired Rob Terry and Mason Ryan.

This man

Vince-McMahon.jpg

fired this man

Rob-Terry-tna-superstar-12.jpg

and this man

masonryan.jpg

9/11 really changed everything

surprised to find out Terry is Welsh. Learn something new about Rob Terry by the minute!

I was actually joking around that The Freak was Mason Ryan and it turns out that i was practically right

strobogo

Banned
braincage.jpg

he was also released by the E

To be fair, he wasn't nearly as swoll at the time. Brian Cage looks disgusting now. There is no way he is even close to nattie. Dude put on a solid 60 pounds of muscle in like 9 months when he was already huge. He's way, way too big, just like Rob Terry. There is a limit to how big you can be in something like wrestling. Those guys look unheathily muscly.

To be fair, he wasn't nearly as swoll at the time. Brian Cage looks disgusting now. There is no way he is even close to nattie. Dude put on a solid 60 pounds of muscle in like 9 months when he was already huge. He's way, way too big, just like Rob Terry. There is a limit to how big you can be in something like wrestling. Those guys look unheathily muscly.

Oh yeah, Cage isn't even close to natural. He's on some sort of crazy mix of gear. He was pretty damn mobile but not so much anymore.

Edgeward

I thought Crazy Steve was gonna be the leader and was excited to see a clown gimmick again. But then Knux came out and wrestled.

NXT was great. Lots of new faces, some lucha lucha lucha and the Battle Royale had a nice ending with a good tease for next episode. Breeze was robbed but life is still a Bliss. It irked me how quickly she kicked out of pins against Fox though. She kicked out at 0 after Fox's signature tilt a whirl backbreaker. Bad, sexy pixie, very bad.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The ideal body for actually doing anything in the ring is something akin to Randy Ortons, depending on height of course. He's the CAW.

Impact June 5 spoilers

* Willow defeated Bram by disqualification when Magnus attacked Willow.

* Samoa Joe comes out and calls MVP to the ring. He challenges MVP, Kenny King and Bobby Lashley to a handicap match. Austin Aries comes out. MVP announces Joe vs. Aries in a loser leaves TNA for good match.

* Eddie Edwards defeated Davey Richards in a match ordered by MVP. Kenny King came out after the match but got laid out by them.

* MVP plays up the storyline with Brian Hebner backstage. He says there must be a winner and loser in this next match. No DQ's no count out, no shenanigans.

* Samoa Joe vs. Austin Aries is next with the loser being gone from TNA for good. Hebner has turned as he counts fast. Eric Young comes out and argues with Hebner about working for MVP. Bully Ray comes down and knocks Hebner out. Bully takes the mic and is furious about MVP abusing his power. MVP, King and Lashley come out. Bully issues a challenge for himself, EY, Aries and Joe vs. MVP, Lashley, King and Ethan in a First Blood match.

* The BroMans come out and cut a promo on Knux and The Menagerie. This leads to the group coming out and attacking BroMans.

* Bully Ray, Eric Young, Austin Aries and Samoa Joe defeated MVP, Bobby Lashley, Kenny King and Ethan Carter III when Ethan got busted open.

1. Yep, another fucking heel turn, one per taping in the last month.
2. Yep, a "loser leaves" stipulation match that didn't actually stick, and didn't stick immediately at that.
3. Yep, 4 on 4 First Blood match.

Vylash

Impact June 5 spoilers

* Willow defeated Bram by disqualification when Magnus attacked Willow.

* Samoa Joe comes out and calls MVP to the ring. He challenges MVP, Kenny King and Bobby Lashley to a handicap match. Austin Aries comes out. MVP announces Joe vs. Aries in a loser leaves TNA for good match.

* Eddie Edwards defeated Davey Richards in a match ordered by MVP. Kenny King came out after the match but got laid out by them.

* MVP plays up the storyline with Brian Hebner backstage. He says there must be a winner and loser in this next match. No DQ's no count out, no shenanigans.

* Samoa Joe vs. Austin Aries is next with the loser being gone from TNA for good. Hebner has turned as he counts fast. Eric Young comes out and argues with Hebner about working for MVP. Bully Ray comes down and knocks Hebner out. Bully takes the mic and is furious about MVP abusing his power. MVP, King and Lashley come out. Bully issues a challenge for himself, EY, Aries and Joe vs. MVP, Lashley, King and Ethan in a First Blood match.

* The BroMans come out and cut a promo on Knux and The Menagerie. This leads to the group coming out and attacking BroMans.

* Bully Ray, Eric Young, Austin Aries and Samoa Joe defeated MVP, Bobby Lashley, Kenny King and Ethan Carter III when Ethan got busted open.

1. Yep, another fucking heel turn, one per taping in the last month.
2. Yep, a "loser leaves" stipulation match that didn't actually stick, and didn't stick immediately at that.
3. Yep, 4 on 4 First Blood match.

TNA's swan song just gets louder and louder

strobogo

Banned
Oh yeah, Cage isn't even close to natural. He's on some sort of crazy mix of gear. He was pretty damn mobile but not so much anymore.

He's going to be the first indie guy to blow up from steroids.

I really, honestly hope Nikki is brought into the Bray/Cena feud. Not just a passing reference to plastic girlfriend, but in the same manner that Brie is involved in the Kane/Bryan angle. Bray is pretty much doomed as it is, so they might as well go a deep as possible and see how truly bad they can make the angle. Cena/Kane/Ryder/Eve was got so bad it was enjoyable. Right now, Cena/Bray and Kane/Bryan are just bad. And then, combine the angles. Since Cena and Bryan will be at a two man disadvantage, they will need to bring in their Total Divas pals, the Usos. Then Naomi can be involved as well. But what about TJ and Nattie, you ask? I'm glad you asked. Bray's promos will start involving cats he stole in each town, one of them being Nattie's pussy. Naturally, this devastates her and TJ fights for her pussy's honor. We then find out that Cameron actually GAVE Nattie's pussy to Bray. Naomi can no longer support her former friend. In revenge, Cameron brings in The Ascension. Summer Rae joins the heels because she thinks one (or both) of The Ascension might be her soul mate. Eva Marie joins the heel team because she shares a bond with Kane over their love of #allredeverything. Cameron is able to convince Vinnie to become a wrestler again. Fandango, still upset with Summer of breaking his heart, joins the face team to spite her with dance.

We now have Cena/Bellas/Bryan/Usos/Fandonger/Naomi/Nattie/TJ vs Wyatts/Kane/Cameron/Ascension/Eva/Summer/Vinnie

This all leads to the yearly WWE Special WWE Battleground, presented by Tostitos: Share Something Good. 10 on 10 4 ring Elimination Chamber War Games Reality On a Pole Crisis Match.

The fate of the multiverse depends on it.

So just make John Cena and Daniel Bryan the new MEGA POWERS.

BUT WHEN WILL THEY EXPLODE BROTHER

(but for real when are both of these awful feuds ending)

So just make John Cena and Daniel Bryan the new MEGA POWERS.

BUT WHEN WILL THEY EXPLODE BROTHER

(but for real when are both of these awful feuds ending)

Bryan/Kane's likely ending at the next PPV. Cena/Wyatt has at least been discussed for two more (this next PPV and one more).

Gorillaz

Does Cena actually care about Nikki or is it a Total divas storyline.

They might as well let the storylines between the 2 intersect. E channel can show Kane working on his political stuff at his condo (in hell obviously) where he decides he's next step in not only stopping Bryan but who will run for the 2016 presidential election

#realityera

Top Bottom