• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Alucard

Banned
I can't hear you guys.

tanea2-510x765.jpg

Going to rewind my DVR right now and re-watch the whole Menagerie segment.

Only saw the second hour of TNA, and it wasn't bad. Liked the Spud/Bully segments and the matches weren't bad either. It's less annoying that there aren't commercial breaks during matches too.

Loved everything about The Menagerie...Rebel and those splits! Crazy Steve! Creeps on stilts!

#AllBramEverything

i can't believe i doubted tna. Impact was better than RAW this week

and i almost didn't watch this episode, but then i remembered... The Menagerie

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright I'll watch the goddamn thing tomorrow

I still remember when we all watched TNA for Crow Sting

Alucard

Banned
Watching The Menagerie segment again.Focusing more on Knux's match this time around. He could be a serviceable big body. Not as talented as someone like Harper, but still a big boy who can fuck things up.

DON'T MESS THIS UP, TNA. THE MENAGERIE IS PERFECT AS IS. I WANT TO BUY THEIR T-SHIRT. WHERE IS IT?

Just finished the segment. Crazy Steve pulling on his neck like that is pretty great.

Alucard

Banned
Also, The Menagerie's entrance theme can't get on youtube and download sites soon enough. TNA doesn't have many memorable themes, but this one ROCKS.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who is that?
6uHFm.png

I knew I should have just waited to hear Draft day results and just watched this instead

Do you really want to know?

She's 36 years old, was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and worked on Mortal Kombat HD (that got canned) and loves Jesus like you wouldn't believe. And apparently she's in TNA.

Who is that?
6uHFm.png

I knew I should have just waited to hear Draft day results and just watched this instead

Her name is Rebel! Watch The Menagerie's debut if you can find it somewhere.

Also, glad Texans passed on Manziel. Lol Cleveland. Hope he made Drake proud. #WattxClowney

strobogo

Banned
In my short time watching TNA near the beginning of the year, Spud did not impress me at all. In fact I hated the little twat. I don't see what people in here see in him. I really don't.

Alucard

Banned

She's 36 years old, was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and worked on Mortal Kombat HD (that got canned) and loves Jesus like you wouldn't believe. And apparently she's in TNA.

Hey man, all I care about is how she's presented on the show. And her age isn't a problem at all. Can't wait to see what gymnastics tricks she pulls off next week!

Seriously. I want The Menagerie on Impact every week, or at least every week for the foreseeable future.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
In my short time watching TNA near the beginning of the year, Spud did not impress me at all. In fact I hated the little twat. I don't see what people in here see in him. I really don't.

Spud is pretty funny in some of the Willow hunting spots. He's also the replacement for Bad Influence when it comes to snazzy dressing.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hey man, all I care about is how she's presented on the show. And her age isn't a problem at all. Can't wait to see what gymnastics tricks she pulls off next week!

Seriously. I want The Menagerie on Impact every week, or at least every week for the foreseeable future.

You do realize this is practically guaranteed given their roster. They've got to be above fifteen percent of the active roster.

Gorillaz

Her name is Rebel! Watch The Menagerie's debut if you can find it somewhere.

Also, glad Texans passed on Manziel. Lol Cleveland. Hope he made Drake proud. #WattxClowney

god bless her caring heart to work for TNA, I mean really

If the debut was tonight I probably won't be able to find it until maybe the morning...also yea cleveland getting Johnny Manziel is going to be interesting, living in ohio I can't even support some of these fucking teams right now so it's good they go somebody. I actually marked out over Cleveland picking him up.

Now saying shit like a homeless guy saying "pick Johnny" was the dumbest shit to admit over TV, especially since everyone thinks we are already stupid.

Alucard

Banned
You do realize this is practically guaranteed given their roster. They've got to be above fifteen percent of the active roster.

We'll see. Based on the spoilers I read, I didn't see The Menagerie featured much, but spoilers are sometimes incomplete. I really enjoyed their debut. Most I've enjoyed a debut since...maybe Jericho on Raw.

The youtube video didn't do a good job of getting across the crowd reaction as seen on TV. Hmm. Felt more energetic when I was watching it on a bigger screen.

I just watched The Menagerie's debut on YouTube. I expected more based on the recent posts. It was fine.

IT WAS FINE ALRIGHT.

#REBELROCKSMYROCKSOFF

rebel-tanea-brooks.jpg

Gorillaz

I don't think I have ever been to a theme party outside of the usual halloween ones.

Are you guys dressing up in 90's style and just listening to 90's shit?

Alucard

Banned
Overall, I was pretty entertained by Impact tonight. The second hour was especially good.

Time for DDP Yoga and bed. I'll probably just be thinking and dreaming of The Menagerie, though.

THE MENAGERIE DEBUT IS ON YOUTUBE, BABY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ux95IeJwkI

stro and bootaaay, you guys need to check this out and give us your thoughts.

strobogo

Banned
do-or-do-not.gif

It's true. My new years resolution was to be in a real relationship this year, but I have a fear of committment! Oh well!

edit: She is almost 27!
might as well be my grandmother!

LOL you're like 17 right? What the fuck are you thinking about being in a real relationship at that age?

strobogo

Banned
24 is too young for a dude to be looking to settle down. If it happens it happens, but dudes need to wait until closer to 30 in my opinion. Dudes start to be less fucking stupid around 30 it seems.

Vylash

The Menagerie are honestly pretty lame. The entrance is okay I guess, but at the end of the day it's still just Knux and that's super depressing

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
24 is too young for a dude to be looking to settle down. If it happens it happens, but dudes need to wait until closer to 30 in my opinion. Dudes start to be less fucking stupid around 30 it seems.

I don't plan on ever getting married or having kids, it would be nice to have some consistency though.
The Menagerie is all I need.
Bram is all I need.

#TNSalvAtion

Top Bottom