• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

She's like a real life version of Yukes animations.

wwe-13-glitch-o.gif

strobogo

Banned
I meant NXT as better week in week out than Smackdown but you're right that during the end of days it literally became an even greener NXT.

It was kind of interesting. I got through about half of the last year before a hard drive failure. Mike Sanders in trunks, Mark Jindrak doing an evil basketball player gimmick, Chris Harris/James Storm/Sonny Siaki wrasslin. Kwee Wee without the gimmick.

Horseress

Is there something wrong with WWE Network? I'm trying to buy it but the "buy" page always brings me back to the "how to watch"....why can't you take my money Vince?!

JavyOO7

Geez. Starracade 86 second to last match on the card and so far its a very one sided tag team cage match. Ole and Arn beating the crap out of the Rock N Roll Express.

Alucard

Banned
You could say the same about WWE's other offerings, friend. One of the world's greatest mysteries.

Fair enough. It's why I've tuned out Raw for the past three weeks or so. Just reading the reports makes it sound skippable and not compelling television. Or just stupid. Like all of the Bryan/Kane stuff right now.

Man, I love how The Red Army keeps growing in numbers everyday. Me, Cure, DM, and Rapstah speak the virtues of our Goddess with each passing day.

And now, it turns out that friend Heel is also a closet Eva Marie fan that makes customized tshirts of her for himself. Truly an inspiration for us all.

RjffvZ0.gif

Man, I love how The Red Army keeps growing in numbers everyday. Me, Cure, DM, and Rapstah speak the virtues of our Goddess with each passing day.

And now, it turns out that friend Heel is also a closet Eva Marie fan that makes customized tshirts of her for himself. Truly an inspiration for us all.

RjffvZ0.gif
is that really good company to be in? An uguu mark, an MMA mark, an old-timer trying desperately to stay relevant, and, uh, Rapstah?

is that really good company to be in? An uguu mark, an MMA mark, an old-timer trying desperately to stay relevant, and, uh, Rapstah?

And you'd think a Bionic Commando fan would be a person with tastes. Breaks my heart every time. Look, Eva Marie is a beautiful lady and having fun is one thing but holy christ would you leave Lillian Garcia alone? Dead enough as it is.

Laserfrog

Shookcast: 2 people begin with another person being added every minute or so until there are 30 people talking on the shookcast at once. Then we go to sudden death whenever someone says umm or err they are ELIMINATED until one person is left podcasting. They are the winner and must upload the shookcast.

strobogo

Banned
Shookcast: 2 people begin with another person being added every minute or so until there are 30 people talking on the shookcast at once. Then we go to sudden death whenever someone says umm or err they are ELIMINATED until one person is left podcasting. They are the winner and must upload the shookcast.

Shookcast Rivalries
: Stro (HBK) and Aiii (Bret Hart) sit down to discuss their history with Sunflower (JR) moderating. Expect tears from Aiii and a lot of, "Yeah, I was pretty fucked up then" from Stro.

Top Bottom