• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

geomon

I guess they're angling for realism but do they really have to have only 12 people at ringside

Yeah you're right, that's too many.

iyjHrxmyB4gUv.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
I love his cryptic on the fence one liners.

Yeah, it's not even that mysterious either, they are doing Upfronts for their TV channel, it's a yearly public event (red carpet, press, the works) where they announce the fall line-up of all their networks.

Then again, this is a guy that once said the WWE Network was coming to PS1 and PS2 "later" so he probably doesn't even own a TV build after 1995.

After playing the last TNA Mobile game, they need all the help they can get for people to look at it.
Wasn't even aware there was a previous game and just looked it up... it has unreasonably high ratings for a game that probably wasn't that profitable.

It has higher ratings than the blockbuster John Cena's Fast Lane.

Aiii

So not worth it
So last night I had this brilliant idea for a show on the WWE Network, it would be a legit Newscast at 8PM every day. It would be hosted by Bad News Barrett and it would only have the worst news on it.

And every news item would start something like this: "UKRAINE, I'M AFRAID I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS" followed by whatever shittyness Russia was up to today.

HOSS! HOSS! HOSS! HOSS!

I'm so tempted to post Bad News Barrett gif in the Square Enix thread, but I can hear the death knoll ringing before I even load up the gif.

Hasney

Aiii

So not worth it

Unfortunately my country has a problem with young people from a certain background who are religiously inclined to be less accepting of alternate lifestyles and are protected by a weak and too forgiving judicial system while their parents have a too distant approach to their upbringing because they're used to living in another country where there is a more social aspect in their local communities to keeping children in check.

Regardless, it's shit and needs to be addressed, but knowing our government nothing will happen, because the only thing they ever manage to agree on is how to increase taxes or general income from the populace so they can keep spending it on projects that never end and cost twice as much as initially planned.

Unfortunately my country has a problem with young people from a certain background who are religiously inclined to be less accepting of alternate lifestyles and are protected by a weak and too forgiving judicial system while their parents have a too distant approach to their upbringing because they're used to living in another country where there is a more social aspect in their local communities to keeping children in check.

you won't get banned for saying "muslims", Aii.

haha those late era Steiner Promos were both the best and worst things ever. He'd just go off on one... all the time. In fact looking back his siren music was the perfect fit.

Aiii

So not worth it
So is Steen gonna be allowed to do the package piledriver in NXT?

Because I need this to happen on a NXT Special Live Event...
Kevin+Steen+2.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Looking through some detailed metrics of Legit Shook, and WOW people love to surf from entry to entry at legitshook.com - our average user looks at SIXTEEN pages per visit, which is bananas.

Marvel

could never
I was actually thinking earlier that I hadn't seen the Big Slow baby jiff in quite some time. BAM there it is.

Gonna have to use the Big Dave version to counter it.

iAhkteQjrUPti.gif

Top Bottom