• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

strobogo

Banned

iziZvXsESqn9I.gif

Shookcast: 2 people begin with another person being added every minute or so until there are 30 people talking on the shookcast at once. Then we go to sudden death whenever someone says umm or err they are ELIMINATED until one person is left podcasting. They are the winner and must upload the shookcast.

The tie breaker should be "Where to rank Bob Backlund as craziest wrestler!!"

He was an awesome heel

Man God

Non-Canon Member
All of this taping means TNA is going to royally fuck up BFG again. It should be dead simple to do a good points based tournament with their compact roster but TNA will at the end of the day inevitably still be TNA.

Can someone please tell Russo to stop adding periods in the beginning of his tweets just so I can see him talking to himself. In theory that's hilarious, but in practice it's annoying. Just like Russo.

Alucard

Banned

Honestly, Bret has been looking a lot healthier over the past 4 months or so. When I saw him at the Monreal Comic Con last summer, he was beat up and tired-looking as all hell...and on his Raw appearances too. happy to see him looking better and happier.

what is this Alexa Bliss theme. It's... weird. like, it's background music in a shitty 3D platformer. she's tight though.
And you'd think a Bionic Commando fan would be a person with tastes. Breaks my heart every time. Look, Eva Marie is a beautiful lady and having fun is one thing but holy christ would you leave Lillian Garcia alone? Dead enough as it is.
He is also a fan of the reboot, though, so idk
which i haven't played so i actually dk

what is this Alexa Bliss theme. It's... weird. like, it's background music in a shitty 3D platformer. she's tight though.

He is also a fan of the reboot, though, so idk
which i haven't played so i actually dk

That further proves my point, that reboot was ace. Ending was fuck terrible but everything else was amazing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
summer rae's getting that movie star push. eva marie is just some leach riding on her coattails.

Sumer's the next Stone Cold. Eva Marie is Marc Mero
tumblr_n3a569FDcQ1qheak7o1_250.gif

Were you a fan of the dreads? Cause if you defended that, then you should never talk shit about Daniel Bryan's looks ever again.

I hate dreads in real life. They look dirty as hell since there's always shit stuck in them, or they just look frizzy.

With that said, dreads looking nasty isn't exactly a problem with a 3d character model. I mean I vastly prefer Spencer's Rearmed design, but I didn't mind how he looked in '09 either. Plus his dreads swayed as he was swinging around which gives a great sense of velocity to the whole thing.

So yeah, current day Bryan still looks like shit.

strobogo

Banned
I hate dreads in real life. They look dirty as hell since there's always shit stuck in them, or they just look frizzy.

With that said, dreads looking nasty isn't exactly a problem with a 3d character model. I mean I vastly prefer Spencer's Rearmed design, but I didn't mind how he looked in '09 either. Plus his dreads swayed as he was swinging around which gives a great sense of velocity to the whole thing.

So yeah, current day Bryan still looks like shit.

There is one who made dreads legit:

sokoudjou_ricardo-arona.gif

strobogo

Banned
Hey Lambada, I'm about to do a championship run on Undisputed 3... WITH BOB SAPPU

Oh shit, I totally forgot I took him through career mode so he's got cardio for days, superman punches, teep kicks and a ground game.

Aiii

So not worth it
It's a bit unfair to call out TNA for Namco Bandai's shit game. This would be all on them for phoning this game in (if the teaser is anything to go by anyways).

Top Bottom