• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

strobogo

Banned
ibkz5VGNoTx0mM.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If nobody else does it, then I might have to do it myself. I've already saved the gif, too. I'll make sure to credit you for making it.

Make it top this:

i8ZidJdU5AbXH.gif

I guess you could use "Druckmann" as the driver and "TLoU Team" as Kane? I dunno I don't keep up with Gaming-Side.

Zertez

I was surprised by this PPV especially since there was little build up for a lot of matches. Outside of the Evolution/Shield match I had low expectations before the PPV started. I was entertained by most of the matches. Nothing ground breaking, but entertaining. Wish we could have a few more matches with the Shield/Evolution, but think it is probably over with Batista taking time off.

My biggest complaints I had with the PPV was the horrible streaming from the WWE Network and the camera work during the Paige/Tamina match. It seemed like the WWE was afraid they were going to show a non PG shot of Paige when she was down, so they quickly changed cameras. The WWE network was solid during Wrestlemania, but tonight it kept skipping/pausing then going back 5 seconds. Watching the after show now and the podium interview with Daniel Bryan answering questions from reporters is pretty funny.

Phatmac

We had forklifts, Kane going through a flaming table, little Johnny signing at Cena, and Seth Rollins killing himself for us. Good ppv.

strobogo

Banned
Evolution were wonderful tonight. Put over the Shield, and had some fantastic energy through the whole match. Very old school in a lot of ways with them, I loved it. I know Stro will have loved it too and Boots would appreciate it. The Fabulous WrassleGAF Freebirds know what's up.

Goddammit I got got! Goddammit Man God!

Reminded me of something like a modern Windham/Luger/Sting vs Tully/Arn/Flair. Started off slow, but picked up and got dope. Bateaster again being gassed 5 minutes in was hilarious. HHH is the best everything in wrestling right now. Best heel, best seller, best talker, best everything. By far match of the night. By a massive margin.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Probably gonna use a generic PS4 > Nintendo gif for E3.

Nintendo is actually going to have a pretty good E3 this year because a decent amount of their games are going to hit.

Its the XBONE I'd be worried about if I was a fan of that.

Hey we have...Halo!...and games that run better on the cheaper all around superior PS4, but hey, 1 month exclusivity on paying Activision more for maps and Snoop Dog talking kill streaks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Reminded me of something like a modern Windham/Luger/Sting vs Tully/Arn/Flair. Started off slow, but picked up and got dope. Bateaster again being gassed 5 minutes in was hilarious. HHH is the best everything in wrestling right now. Best heel, best seller, best talker, best everything. By far match of the night. By a massive margin.

It feels REALLY weird to say this because I always say "well, it's too soon to say anything even remotely like that" but...hell they're...prrrrrobably....one of the best groups. And that's totally discounting their previous run, which I sat out of. But there's something very old school about them and they're also not being forced down peoples' throats as winners also, like old school heel factions would do as well. I dunno.

It remains to be seen what their mark will be but it's looking pretty positive.

Nintendo is actually going to have a pretty good E3 this year because a decent amount of their games are going to hit.

Its the XBONE I'd be worried about if I was a fan of that.

Hey we have...Halo!...and games that run better on the cheaper all around superior PS4, but hey, 1 month exclusivity on paying Activision more for maps and Snoop Dog talking kill streaks.

ilC2wSW2dywxY.gif

Boose

Watching the ppv now. Rusev needs to go away already his only redeeming quality is that he got Lana on my tv screen. Hate just about every second he is in the ring.

geomon

Watching the ppv now. Rusev needs to go away already his only redeeming quality is that he got Lana on my tv screen. Hate just about every second he is in the ring.

I think it's safe to say Xavier Woods is now firmly in the jobber seat. He was destroyed tonight.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I got really upset when my two roommates both called Rusev fat and said he didn't look strong. Very upset about those kinds of words thrown around. They don't understand the world of men and muscle. They can never understand.

strobogo

Banned
It feels REALLY weird to say this because I always say "well, it's too soon to say anything even remotely like that" but...hell they're...prrrrrobably....one of the best groups. And that's totally discounting their previous run, which I sat out of. But there's something very old school about them and they're also not being forced down peoples' throats as winners also, like old school heel factions would do as well. I dunno.

It remains to be seen what their mark will be but it's looking pretty positive.

Oh no way would I say this incarnation is a best of all time kind of group. It's even more of the HHH show than it was in the first run, which was straight up booked exactly the same as the Horsemen. Batista and Orton are really non factors this time. It's all about how great HHH is right now. They were more old school in the first run because they were booked exactly like prime Horsemen.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah Xavier Woods may never get out of the hole he's in right now.

Top Bottom