• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

strobogo

Banned
Fuck, Booker is KILLING me going on about Brie getting married just for the money while everyone else is like "what the fuck Book?" and he just digs in deeper.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Watching New Generation. I kind of understood why Vince didn't want Macho Man wrestling. I don't think it was a draw thing as much as it was him trying to keep Macho away from WCW and continue to show that he was the 'young guy' fed. Where you could see new stars, and you'd be the first to see these awesome new characters. I get it.

....BUT THEN YOU FUCKING BRING HOGAN BACK AND GIVE HIM THE TITLE. It's like John Cena pinning Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania or something.

Fuck, Booker is KILLING me going on about Brie getting married just for the money while everyone else is like "what the fuck Book?" and he just digs in deeper.

Yeah, I don't think he meant it how he said. I'm guessing he meant she was selfish or something cause her eyes did light up at the chance at the title...but who wouldnt.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like Booker but man sometimes he says some wild shit.

strobogo

Banned
I like Booker but man sometimes he says some wild shit.

That's why he's so awesome. He feels like the only guy in the whole company who you never know what the fuck he's going to say and it often is going to go completely against the company line. He's a live wire in a company full of yes men and empty suits.

strobogo

Banned
Is this storyline based or what the hell is he talking about?

Book has no concept of storylines. Sometimes I really think Booker doesn't realize it is a work. It's great. In a way, he reminds me of Jesse Ventura. He says what he wants, whatever comes first to his mind, even if it doesn't follow a heel or face line. He just talks and 90% of the time it is gold even if it doesn't make sense. He'll shit on a face for doing something stupid just as quickly as he'll praise a heel for doing something rad. He'll call out stupid storyline shit. He does what he wants. You can't control Booker T. My man is like the wind.

BHZ Mayor

mYWxHU6.png

Sigh. Another Jobber Royal. It might as well be a 4-way between Ambrose, Sheamus, Henry, and *shudders* Show.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Book has no concept of storylines. Sometimes I really think Booker doesn't realize it is a work. It's great. In a way, he reminds me of Jesse Ventura. He says what he wants, whatever comes first to his mind, even if it doesn't follow a heel or face line. He just talks and 90% of the time it is gold even if it doesn't make sense. He'll shit on a face for doing something stupid just as quickly as he'll praise a heel for doing something rad. He'll call out stupid storyline shit. He does what he wants. You can't control Booker T. My man is like the wind.

It's especially funny because Book's fed is called "Reality of Wrestling".

Top Bottom