• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

strobogo

Banned
Sheamus is a good promo when he doesn't have to fit in as many Irish stereotypes as possible into 5 minutes. I don't understand the Sheamus hate on the internet. Sheamus is probably a top 5 wrassler in the company.

1. HHH
2. Bryan
3. Cesaro
4. Rollins
5. Sheamus
6. Ambrose
7. Goldust
8. Christian when he's around
9. Orton
10. Harper

Generico is somewhere between Goldy and Rollins if we count NXT. Sheamus is legit great in my opinion. He's been unfairly maligned online due to his booking, but he's great.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
What is this titty master you guys are talking about?

Bkq_vq_CcAA2gND.jpg-large.jpeg

Kacho

Gold Member
Sheamus is good. I like his in ring stuff...mostly. Dude definitely works hard. He just gets booked poorly and being a bland baby face makes him mad boring most of the time. Heel Sheamus should be fun.

Sblargh

Banned
Sheamus should drop the caricature irish gimmick entirely. It makes me worry about Regal coming to Brazil to scout.

Poor guy will end up with a soccer shirt and bananas in his head.

BHZ Mayor

Years ago.

Since the 90s.

Been doing it for as long as I can remember which is about 15 years ago.

For years, actually. I can't remember when they DIDN'T use stills.

I thought they been doing it forever. You got to pay to see it in motion is what they are going for.

The early 90s.

Ever since I can remember.

I must be either losing my mind or horribly misremembering because I know I remember video highlights back in the Attitude Era. I'm clearly going insane.

krae_man

There was a short period of time where they showed a couple of seconds of video that went to a still frame right before the important thing they were highlighting happened. But yeah stills from PPV's has been standard since forever.

Top Bottom