• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

somedevil

You get the felling that creative has zero idea on what to do with Cesaro?

They want to keep him a heel so they paired him now with someone who the crowd likes to try to get him heat. They are weak on top heels right now.

If he was a face I think he would get loss in the shuffle because right now the top babyfaces are shield, Bryan and Cena.

Heel

Imagine all the little John Sina fans watching and listening to this shit, though. They're going to have plenty of questions for Mommy and Daddy on the drive home, perhaps trouble sleeping.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
They want to keep him a heel so they paired him now with someone who the crowd likes to try to get him heat. They are weak on top heels right now.

If he was a face I think he would get loss in the shuffle because right now the top babyfaces are shield, Bryan and Cena.

I guess that makes sense but usually going against the crowd inclination is not a good idea.

then again, Cena.

Alright, Husky.
ih2lfRo23CY51.gif

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
One week people are sucking Wyatt's dick and the next they're shitting on him because the modulated demon boy was probably a bit too camp.

Top Bottom