• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Aiii

So not worth it
It's so weird that the unstoppable monster needs the champion to be injured so he can have a shimmer of a chance of winning the belt.

So fucking weird.

Imagine that happening to Goldberg vs. Hogan when he won the strap.

Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger "I Quit"
I feel like Swagger will win, but then it would be heel vs. heel so I don't know

Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H Steel Cage match
unless Bork PLZ! I don't really care. Brock could be used in so many good ways but vince gonna vince

Sheamus vs. Mark Henry Strap match
This one could go either way, but unless Henry is being built up for a title shot soon Sheamus will win

Randy Orton vs. Big Show Extreme Rules match
my name................................................................is rko outta nowhere

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango Singles match
Now that Fandangoing has officially backfired and been killed WWE is going to get Fandango heat the old fashioned way. By making him squash all your (our) heroes.

Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Dean Ambrose Singles match for the United States Championship
Bold prediction. Ambrose somehow loses. With Cena beating the Shield on Raw their downfall begins. The way I can see it with Rollings and Reigns with the title and Ambrose left out leading to some tension and eventual break up.

Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan and Kane) (c) vs. The Shield (Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins)
Match of the night. Team hell no looks like gold but the shield find a way to win.

John Cena (c) vs. Ryback Last Man Standing match
Cena wins lol

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's so weird that the unstoppable monster needs the champion to be injured so he can have a shimmer of a chance of winning the belt.

So fucking weird.

Imagine that happening to Goldberg vs. Hogan when he won the strap.

But Ryback's been stopped. Multiple times.

Why didn't they have an Extreme Dance Off at the PPV between Jericho and Fandango would be better than a match

Bring back Dancer #1 shes better than Summer Rae as a dancer

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
What happened to Fandango's other gal?

Aiii

So not worth it
Stop it King. Please. Stop it. You're old, nobody likes you anymore and being a grandpa-type pervert stopped being cool back in 1965.

Top Bottom