• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

I'm sorry. Take this topless photo of AJ as my apology.
tumblr_mmulta9A7u1rkf4k0o1_500.jpg

LMFAO

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Pre-show The Miz vs. Cody Rhodes Singles match
-God. Who cares? Miz will probably win, unfortunately.

Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger "I Quit"
-Swagger is going to win, Zeb will pull a gun on Ricardo and Del Rio will say, "I quit."

Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H Steel Cage match
-Triple H will have the much won, Brock will taunt him, HHH will go back in the cage and end up losing. Terrible match.

John Cena (c) vs. Ryback Last Man Standing match
-Cena will overcome the odds again. Or double count out. No way Cena loses this. I mean, as fans, we're fucked no matter what the outcome of this match.

Sheamus vs. Mark Henry Strap match
-Henry wins. Sheamus will miss a brogue kick and hurt his knee. Later he will hit the brogue again and start to carry Henry to each post. The announcers will of course talk about how strong Sheamus is. Henry will touch every post while on the back of Sheamus. right before the 4th post Sheamus's knee will buckle and Henry will get the win.

Randy Orton vs. Big Show Extreme Rules match
-Show will win this. I don't know or care how, he just will.

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango Singles match
-Jericho wins in what turns out to be a very entertaining match.

Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Dean Ambrose Singles match for the United States Championship
-Ambrose wins, probably with some sort of SHIELD interference. I have a feeling this match steals the show.

Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan and Kane) (c) vs. The Shield (Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins) Tornado Tag Team match for the Tag Team Championship
-This will be a fun one. So much talent in the ring! Daniel Bryan gets put through the announce table and Reigns/Rollins start to surround Kane. The lights go out and UT's music hits. The lights come back on and Kane is down in the middle of the ring. Reigns picks up the pin. It's later revealed that when UT's music was playing Ambrose hit the ring and SHIELD hit the 3 man power bomb on Kane.

Lol they are keeping these pannels. Its like a way to embarrass the talent that couldn't get on the show

Rene Young needs to stay as a backstage interviewer. WHERE IS SCOTT STANFORD!

Kaladin

Hey guys, new idea, we don't have to give random guys to get them in matches on our PPVs anymore, pre and post show commentators!

Top Bottom