• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wade and Titus need to have a feud.

tumblr_mhf3sc09op1rkmkc5o1_250.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Have fun guys, gonna play video games or something until the power blows out. Here's hoping this ER is as good as last year's.

Aiii

So not worth it
I like the pre-show better now that it's not just promo's, a single backstage interview and a 3 minute squash.

This was a good move by WWE.

Alot of fumbling in this roundtable thing. Pretty much everything here is written and pretty much all of them except for Barret are having a hard time remembering their lines. Can they please speak like human beings.

Aiii

So not worth it
Meghan Lovell ‏@sailorswayze 7m
idk why wrasslegaf would want me, all i'll do is talk about Which Wrestler is The Cutest Boy and AJ

WE ARE GONNA BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Ryback could join the Shield. WWE.COM was teasing a fourth member a while back.

We're trying to get in on the ground floor because we don't want to be like all you bandwagoners jumping on when Bo's the next big thing.

B.O. Dallas is going to legit beat Cena in the ring 3 consecutive PPVs. Clean wins, I might add. I'll be sad that Cena lost, but I'll also be happy that he's putting over the next face of the WWE. Meanwhile, GAF will be so elated that Cena lost that they will naturally gravitate to Big Bo.

Bunch of marks.

Pretty sure Heyman is going to be Rybacks manager. Since they were teasing it on WWE.com. only other person i can see Heyman with is Cesaro BUT THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

You guys probably missed this, but Shadowlink just subtly inferred that Bo Dallas is the cutest guy on the WWE Roster.
What?! Not in a million years. I just assumed they were Bo Dallas fans because you'd be best friends with the person. You're the biggest Bo Dallas fan on GAF. :p

Top Bottom