• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Is that book about Kane?
There's already been a novel about Kane.

9781476738895_p0_v2_s260x420.JPG

Aiii

So not worth it
I have no tolerance for Cena bullshit today. None whatsoever, I think WWE finally broke me last night, they have some serious damage control to do on Raw.

UberTag

I have no tolerance for Cena bullshit today. None whatsoever, I think WWE finally broke me last night, they have some serious damage control to do on Raw.
Took you long enough.
Why people don't just turn off the television for anything Cena is associated with I will never understand.
Give it a few months and you'll be apathetic and not give a damn like the rest of us.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If you can hear the sirens, or see it....take cover at least.

We don't build much of anything underground so it's uh, it'll be a gamble. I'll know in an hour. Can't believe it's a mile wide, fucking brutal.

strobogo

Banned
I really wonder if Raw would get canceled if Cena suffered a serious injury. Not a muscle tear, but a broken neck or Sid-styled leg break.

Aiii

So not worth it
I really wonder if Raw would get canceled if Cena suffered a serious injury. Not a muscle tear, but a broken neck or Sid-styled leg break.

King literally died live on air and they didn't even stop the match or even acknowledge it for a good half hour.

So no. It would not.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't speak for them, but I live in Alabama and tornados are so regular that people still go out and shop in them

Force of nature, not much you can do but try to stay sheltered. Expect me to post from a closet later.

Alucard

Banned
The best response to Cena is apathy. Not "Cena sucks!" Cena needs to get the Alberto Del Rio no-pop for the WWE to realize there's a problem. If he gets cheered or booed...it means he's relevant.

Striker

The question is after their most likely rematch at Payback is he saying a face or going heel when they break up?

Smart thing would be to have Kane be heel. Even long term, it's easier to make a heel and push him to the main event level. They have a popular guy in place and knowing full well he can work a match with everyone - it's being handed to them but it's their job to make it fit with proper booking/writing.

Can expect Orton to be in the main event soon, preferably as the heel but who knows.

Took you long enough.
Why people don't just turn off the television for anything Cena is associated with I will never understand.
Give it a few months and you'll be apathetic and not give a damn like the rest of us.

This, right here. Even as a Cena fan, I still wonder why the people who hate him on GAF always stick around to watch his segments. Sometimes I think WrestleGAF pays more attention to him than I do now.

Aiii

So not worth it
This, right here. Even as a Cena fan, I still wonder why the people who hate him on GAF always stick around to watch his segments. Sometimes I think WrestleGAF pays more attention to him than I do now.

I think you are as delusional as your gimmick. Nobody does this.

*shrug*

I won't ever quit the WWE. I enjoy wrestling and will watch others feds to get quality matches and keep up on what is going on the indy scene. WWE is a guilty pleasure. It can make me upset but really, it is just wrestling. I enjoy all aspects of the product.

I think you are as delusional as your gimmick. Nobody does this.

How many of you complain during Cena segments? Hell, I still remember the lot of you bitching during the Make-A-Wish segment. Then there's of course the amounts of complaining anytime Cena is on-screen. I'm not saying you're not allowed to complain, but if you're constantly complaining about Cena segments then the answer is simple:

Change the fucking channel.

Nobody is forcing you to watch. Nobody is being held at gunpoint to watch every single second of Cena's promos or his matches. You are free to watch or do anything else. If I don't like a segment, then I do something else. I have recently started to tune out when Brodus Clay's music starts, for example. Everyone should stop torturing themselves if you actually can't stand Cena.

Entropia

No One Remembers
*shrug*

I won't ever quit the WWE. I enjoy wrestling and will watch others feds to get quality matches and keep up on what is going on the indy scene. WWE is a guilty pleasure. It can make me upset but really, it is just wrestling. I enjoy all aspects of the product.

The only reason I will continue to watch WWE is that it's widely available and its production values are above and beyond the rest.

Aiii

So not worth it
How many of you complain during Cena segments? Hell, I still remember the lot of you bitching during the Make-A-Wish segment. Then there's of course the amounts of complaining anytime Cena is on-screen. I'm not saying you're not allowed to complain, but if you're constantly complaining about Cena segments then the answer is simple:

Change the fucking channel.

Nobody is forcing you to watch. Nobody is being held at gunpoint to watch every single second of Cena's promos or his matches. You are free to watch or do anything else. If I don't like a segment, then I do something else. I have recently started to tune out when Brodus Clay's music starts, for example. Everyone should stop torturing themselves if you actually can't stand Cena.

I don't even watch Raw live. This is all in your head.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
They're forcing man they're forcing me.

Raw is just on in the background these days. I usually start to watch then get bored with w/e half hour in and just turn my head towards my laptop. If something happens I turn my head. I don't see the reason to force myself to watch something I don't enjoy and be all angry about it on gaf, what a waste of space.

Top Bottom