• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

The worst part is people are shitting on MS, rightfully so, but they seriously think Sony won't have the same shit.

You can NOT do something this extreme while the other provider doesn't because that would be just GIVING it to them.

if Sony does the same they will be shat on as well.

During that MS event I couldn't help but keep thinking of Smackdown's trademark seagull pops after each announcement.

The videogame industry is more wrestling than the WWE

- The Wii U is like Cena in a losing streak gimmick with the comeback scheduled for E3 and this fall. 5 Franchises of Doom comin
- The PS4 has been getting teaser promos for a big debut at E3. They just put out a weird Taker video.
- The Xbox brand just turned heel. And I mean ALL the way heel.

It's so exciting.

But with that analogy Net i'm actually pumped for the five moves of doom and not sold on the ultimate heel until I see more of his antics, this is the opposite of my WWE experience where I condemn Cena and crave a super heel, i've gone from smark to mark!

But damn does the comparison work otherwise, maybe i've been a Cena mark like Beef all along.

You got it all wrong Lambda, Kane is the various Nintendo handhelds across the years, the ever reliable standby even in the darkest times, 3DS rocky start was basically the equivalent of Embrace the Hate, it's upswing is like Team Hell No. As of right now Vita is like the guy who can wrestle well and has promise who gets stuck in developmental hell and eventually released because they have nothing for them.

Kaladin

It's amazing how Sony started this past generation last because the PS3 was over priced and there were no games for it vs Microsoft's system which was priced right and had games out the yin yang. Now nothing Microsoft does is right, Nintendo is dead in the water and Sony is poised for victory.

Also, thank god for WrassleGaf because I would fear the ban hammer with that post on gaming side.

Why are people shitting on MS?

I've been out of the loop (although I did watch the press conference), I'm a gamer that buys American consoles, only buys American developed games, and will only buy used foreign developed games through American retailers. How does this news affect me?

Kaladin

Why are people shitting on MS?

I've been out of the loop (although I did watch the press conference), I'm a gamer that buys American consoles, only buys American developed games, and will only buy used foreign developed games through American retailers. How does this news affect me?

One thing I don't like is that they're forcing Kinnect on this console. I think we knew it was coming, but I don't like Kinnect. I don't have room to play the current gen Kinnect and I won't believe the new one will work in a smaller space till I can see it in action.

One thing I don't like is that they're forcing Kinnect on this console. I think we knew it was coming, but I don't like Kinnect. I don't have room to play the current gen Kinnect and I won't believe the new one will work in a smaller space till I can see it in action.

That was slightly frightening. They said the Kinnect is always on and always watching you so it knows when you pick up a controller to start turning on, etc.

That thing is always recording you and keeping that footage stashed somewhere to extort you with later.

strobogo

Banned
It makes me sad that I think of SoulPlaya when out in public, but I was out getting vegetables last night and saw this:

TCL4Vb1.jpg

Darth Kane or Kane Vader?

But with that analogy Net i'm actually pumped for the five moves of doom and not sold on the ultimate heel until I see more of his antics, this is the opposite of my WWE experience where I condemn Cena and crave a super heel, i've gone from smark to mark!

But damn does the comparison work otherwise, maybe i've been a Cena mark like Beef all along.

That's why I said it's MORE wrestling than the WWE. The videogame industry knows how to book. It's exciting and it's unpredictable.

Who would've thought EA would drop Nintendo as a partner? EA's like Shawn Michaels. First they turned on Sega, now Nintendo.

But Nintendo wasn't having that so they teamed with Sega. It's like HHH and Marty Jannetty becoming a team.

WHAT AM I SAYING?

It makes me sad that I think of SoulPlaya when out in public, but I was out getting vegetables last night and saw this:

http://i.imgur.com/TCL4Vb1.jpg[IMG]

Darth Kane or Kane Vader?[/QUOTE]
I bet you're strutting around your house right now as Darth Kane with your newly purchased masks.

[quote="Net_Wrecker, post: 58422753"]That's why I said it's MORE wrestling than the WWE. The videogame industry knows how to book. It's exciting and it's unpredictable.

Who would've thought EA would drop Nintendo as a partner? EA's like Shawn Michaels. First they turned on Sega, now Nintendo.

But Nintendo wasn't having that so they teamed with Sega. It's like HHH and Marty Jannetty becoming a team.
[U]
WHAT AM I SAYING?[/U][/QUOTE]
Nintendo and Sega would be like the two man power trip back in the day, now it's more of a Rated RKO but yeah.
All of this leading to the gaming equivalent of Wrestlemania, and much like WM E3 doesn't tend to meet the hype but we all get excited anyway.

[quote="Dragonzord, post: 58423773"]Yep.
For Kinect
It's a minigame collection.[/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xIXmo.gif

That's why I said it's MORE wrestling than the WWE. The videogame industry knows how to book. It's exciting and it's unpredictable.

WHAT AM I SAYING?
Wait, Nintendo is supplementing it's lack of EA Sports titles with Sega Sports games?!

SoulPlaya

more money than God

TCL4Vb1.jpg

Everyone thinks about Kane (and subsequently me, I guess) when they're out in public. No shame in that.

Darth Kane, btw.

Nintendo and Sega would be like the two man power trip back in the day, now it's more of a Rated RKO but yeah.
All of this leading to the gaming equivalent of Wrestlemania, and much like WM E3 doesn't tend to meet the hype but we all get excited anyway.

And just like WM tons of people will stream E3 for free while having to deal with stupid musical guests and ads! Don't forget those old timers coming back for another match sequel burying all the new and indy talent!

Who is the Ouya?

BO DALLAS BAH GAWD!

Wait, Nintendo is supplementing it's lack of EA Sports titles with Sega Sports games?!

Technically.....

YES!!!

TCL4Vb1.jpg

Strobogo, what are you doing trolling the aisles of the Toy Department? Are you exercising your rights as a man like Sunflower? You don't belong there, friend. Leave.

strobogo

Banned
Strobogo, what are you doing trolling the aisles of the Toy Department? Are you exercising your rights as a man like Sunflower? You don't belong there, friend. Leave.

Hey asshole, most 13 year olds are bigger than me, I look at the toy section always and forever. You're telling me those obscure and collector edition Marvel Legends figures are for little kids? Get the fuck out of here. 80% of the action figure section are totally for adult collectors.

Additionally, I kind of want to make a meme of putting those creepy Kane masks on various displays and other toys in stores.

And just like WM tons of people will stream E3 for free while having to deal with stupid musical guests and ads! Don't forget those old timers coming back for another match sequel burying all the new and indy talent!

A certain games company relying on well established IPs at the big event to get them out of a jam once again for a quick pop while ignoring the creation of big new IPs which instead get left to the lesser known download territory or have little backing behind them by comparison to the big hitters....holy hell the connection to WWE grows ever stronger.

that part cracked me up too, I didn't realize she said Khali at first because WTF.
The Great Khali is a private investigator and he's damn good at his job too.
Hey asshole, most 13 year olds are bigger than me, I look at the toy section always and forever. You're telling me those obscure and collector edition Marvel Legends figures are for little kids? Get the fuck out of here. 80% of the action figure section are totally for adult collectors.

Additionally, I kind of want to make a meme of putting those creepy Kane masks on various displays and other toys in stores.

80%? Adult collectors?

Let's just pretend this conversation never happened.

Let's talk about the Great Khali using a magnifying glass to try and find Kaitlyn's secret admirer instead.

strobogo

Banned
The Great Khali is a private investigator and he's damn good at his job too.

80%? Adult collectors?

Let's just pretend this conversation never happened.

Let's talk about the Great Khali using a magnifying glass to try and find Kaitlyn's secret admirer instead.

Idk, I don't see too many kids super pumped to be buying 60s era Marvel characters or extras from Return of the Jedi. Trolling is a terrible word to use. That makes me sound like a predator or some shit. I get my groceries at 2 in the morning. There are no kids in the toy department at 2 AM on a Tuesday morning.

Is there anybody who has won as many matches and done absolutely nothing regardless other than Orton? I swear he wins everything all the time but he's just been doing nothing the past long while.

Idk, I don't see too many kids super pumped to be buying 60s era Marvel characters or extras from Return of the Jedi. Trolling is a terrible word to use. That makes me sound like a predator or some shit. I get my groceries at 2 in the morning. There are no kids in the toy department at 2 AM on a Tuesday morning.

I brought the discussion to a close. I was supposed to have the last word but I guess you just couldn't leave well enough alone.

NSkK2ps.png

You're using definition #1 and/or #2, I'm using #5.

Now that's it. Don't post about this anymore. Stop artificially inflating your thread post numbers to stay ahead of me.

jred2k

The idea of Detective Khali is making me laugh. I just see his trampling all the crime scene evidence and never being able to interrogate anyone.

And heres some cool news.
a6o5FJU.png

strobogo

Banned
I brought the discussion to a close. I was supposed to have the last word but I guess you just couldn't leave well enough alone.

NSkK2ps.png

You're using definition #1 and/or #2, I'm using #5.

Now that's it. Don't post about this anymore. Stop artificially inflating your thread post numbers to stay ahead of me.

I will agree to STROLLING the toy section. No one uses #5 as the definition of trolling anymore. It's in the same category as gay for happy. Just isn't used anymore.

Sami Zayn is a terrible name, like more terrible than usual, dammit they could at least have used some of our various names like Common Clive!

Top Bottom