• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

McNei1y

I hope the next WWE game has an actual storymode similar to the Smackdown games so I can select Bo Dallas and make my run for best in the world.

gurudyne

Sami Zayn is a terrible name, like more terrible than usual, dammit they could at least have used some of our various names like Common Clive!

Saving it for the multiple personalty reveal. Common Clive is a special one--he's the the secret identity for superhero Generic Eric, the Hurricane's illegitimate son. Can't wait for the reveal of Kane's son, evil luchador, Hell Generico.

I hope the next WWE game has an actual storymode similar to the Smackdown games so I can select Bo Dallas and make my run for best in the world.

Bo is such a breakout star you wont need to hope for such old timey ideas, he'll get one of the five fully voice acted and gripping story modes.

He'll get cutscenes as great as this!

"forget this, i'm outta here!"

McNei1y

Bo is such a breakout star you wont need to hope for such old timey ideas, he'll get one of the five fully voice acted and gripping story modes.

He'll get cutscenes as great as this!

"forget this, i'm outta here!"

Wow. I hope he gets a realistic cutscene like that. Why was he calling Kevin Nash when he could just talk to him.

But he already is

Good point. But the lack of Bo's presence in '13, as well as anywhere in the locker room since Royal Rumble, has sparked some doubt in his path.

strobogo

Banned
I really hope 2K treats WWE Universe mode as if it were The Association. Detailed contracts, keeping people happy, screen time, rotations, practices and work outs at NXT, scouting in NXT. Every bit of micro managing you can do in their other games. I want a full on TEW, but with the actual wrestling game included. It can be done. It must be done. They came close with GM mode and then pretty much dropped all of that for Universe mode which absolutely isn't the same, but does offer hilarious randomness.

McNei1y

Pretty sure Bo is gonna be on the cover. Maybe the Collectors Edition. You gotta pay extra for Bo

9cJKwpw.jpg

THE LOW BO

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I miss Sunflower when he pixelated wrasslers in odd spots and it made it look like they wer nekkid

I'm working on GWF production values at the moment but I think I should take a moment and make a fake. Since Bo's been done, maybe...

somedevil

Smackdown Spoiler:

Daniel Bryan vs. Jack Swagger is next. Zeb Colter cuts a promo about conspiracies before the match. Bryan wins a back and forth match with the Yes Lock. After the match, the crowd chants "yes" and Bryan looks as if he's crazy before putting the lock on Swagger again. Kane breaks the hold up and they argue before Bryan leaves.

Seems like he is gettting a push but to what? Will he be the crazy badass face or his going towards unhinged heel with the great fear they are building him to face Cena :/

They will be burning money if they turn him. Though I love how he is dropping the comedy right now.

McNei1y

Smackdown Spoiler:

Daniel Bryan vs. Jack Swagger is next. Zeb Colter cuts a promo about conspiracies before the match. Bryan wins a back and forth match with the Yes Lock. After the match, the crowd chants "yes" and Bryan looks as if he's crazy before putting the lock on Swagger again. Kane breaks the hold up and they argue before Bryan leaves.

Seems like he is gettting a push but to what? Will he be the crazy badass face or his going towards unhinged heel?

They will be burning money if they turn him. Though I love how he is dropping the comedy right now.

swagger getting no love!

Chopper

Its finally happened. There was no one left to bury, so he's burying himself
This is a late quote, but I'm just catching up on Raw now, along with Gaf, and this made me laugh my ass off. I think I just woke up my girlfriend.

What a horrible ending to a pretty shitty Raw. Shitty except for that fucking awesome 6-man tag. Daniel Bryan is fucking incredible. I need him to stop feuding with the Shield, cos I have to cheer for them both. The Shield are fucking awesome. In fact, now that Ziggler and Punk aren't around, Hell No and the Shield are the only things I tune in for. :(

McNei1y

This is a late quote, but I'm just catching up on Raw now, along with Gaf, and this made me laugh my ass off. I think I just woke up my girlfriend.

What a horrible ending to a pretty shitty Raw. Shitty except for that fucking awesome 6-man tag. Daniel Bryan is fucking incredible. I need him to stop feuding with the Shield, cos I have to cheer for them both. The Shield are fucking awesome. In fact, now that Ziggler and Punk aren't around, Hell No and the Shield are the only things I tune in for. :(

I'm with you with the last part. Especially since Cesaro and Barrett aren't going anywhere fast and Jericho is being wasted now. I might tune in for some more Layla grabs though.

jred2k

I hope this is one.

bo-rotundo-rotundolg12-1328909309.jpg

On the day I was born
The nurses all gathered 'round
And they gazed in wide wonder
At the joy they had found
The head nurse spoke up
Said "leave this one alone"
She could tell right away
That I was bad to the BO

Bad to the BO