• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

somedevil

Smackdown Spoilers:

1. Kane pinned Seth Rollins in 9:50. Kane won with the choke slam. Directly after it went into Daniel Bryan vs. Roman Reigns.

2. Roman Reigns beat Daniel Bryan by DQ in 9:33. Kane punched Reigns in the face and got Bryan disqualified. Kane and Bryan argued afterwards. The live crowd wanted them to "hug it out."

Interesting they deny us
Bryan vs Rollins though WWE sees Rollins as the 3rd man in the shield.
Also, Reigns first long singles match on tv so I see why they put him with the best worker in WWE.

Never. I've watched Smackdown like once since I got back into this stuff.

Everyone here shits on it like it's completely unnecessary, not canon, whatever. So it's funny that we still spoiler tag it.

I think, Jaekwon or whatever he's calling himself this month, used to complain when we had spoilerly talk but other than that, I think we might finally be ok to talk about Smackdown sans spoiler tags.

somedevil

I spoiler tag it incase people don't want to know.

Also,
* Ryback b. Kofi Kingston in a quick match. Before the match, Ryback came out out in an ambulance. After the match, Ryback put Kofi through 3 tables. Kofi got taken away on a stretcher.

Time to update the Kofi clock.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Everyone here shits on it like it's completely unnecessary, not canon, whatever. So it's funny that we still spoiler tag it.

I think, Jaekwon or whatever he's calling himself this month, used to complain when we had spoilerly talk but other than that, I think we might finally be ok to talk about Smackdown sans spoiler tags.

I don't shit on it, but with it being taped I have little to no reason to watch Smackdown if I can just read what happens online.

I think another reason is that rarely will anything major ever happen on Smackdown because of the above reason.

Also,
* Ryback b. Kofi Kingston in a quick match. Before the match, Ryback came out out in an ambulance. After the match, Ryback put Kofi through 3 tables. Kofi got taken away on a stretcher.

NeoNo.gif

No.

sailorswayze

Neo Member
I've not posted in a forum since like 2005 so sorry in advance if screw up everything forever or whatever.
If y'all ever need a drawing just holla at me and there's a 0.1% chance I'll think about drawing it maybe.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I've not posted in a forum since like 2005 so sorry in advance if screw up everything forever or whatever.
If y'all ever need a drawing just holla at me and there's a 0.1% chance I'll think about drawing it maybe.

Draw your face as you were reading that slash fic the other night :lolololol

That's cool. Enjoy the misery on Mondays and certain Sundays. Also enjoy the stuff that our lord and master Bootaaay provides.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Most satisfying part of my evening: the Kings beating the Sharks in game 7 and cheering for the Kings.

NHL-GAF is so upset and butt-hurt that I fucking cheer for another team. :lol

Top Bottom