• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I can certainly try.
hiroshi tanahashi pls

XTXlOTX.jpg

The only way I can be consoled about Kofi's predicament is if Bo Dallas valiantly assumes his roster spot and wreaks havoc in his name.

I don't understand why you all hate Kofi so much, there isn't a single unlikable thing about the man. Ya'll should be booing ya'selves.

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ's shirt is the #1 best selling shirt in both the women's and men's version at WWE Shop, suck it haters! (I'm looking at you Dragonzord, with your horrible picture spamming).

We should take bets on how long Curtis Axel's push is going to last. I give it a month more. Do those retards seriously think he's going to get over with fluke wins?

Aiii

So not worth it
We should take bets on how long Curtis Axel's push is going to last. I give it a month more. Do those retards seriously think he's going to get over with fluke wins?

Lets wait and see what happens first.™

They say Triple H is very high on the guy, and he's still with Heyman so the promo's are gonna be awesome. So who knows what will happen, when Punk is not going to show up for his match against Jericho I'm sure Curtis Axel will be his replacement and get a nice win over Y2J.

Sailor Swayze is here? Sailor Swayze is here?! :D

They lost me when they edited most of the Mr. Perfect-ness out of his theme.

Also, his beard is awful.

And will he ever wrestle anyone other than Sin Cara?

They say Triple H is very high on the guy, and he's still with Heyman so the promo's are gonna be awesome. So who knows what will happen, when Punk is not going to show up for his match against Jericho I'm sure Curtis Axel will be his replacement and get a nice win of Y2J.

It just seems like so far Heyman's been doing an amazing job hyping him up but they've done nothing in terms of making him look like a legit guy after years of being a jobber. It's going to take a long time to repair the damage they've done to him and two fluke wins aren't going to do shit.

Your Jericho idea is good though, so that'd be a nice start.

Aiii

So not worth it
And will he ever wrestle anyone other than Sin Cara?

This company managed to fit four different Alberto Del Rio vs. Big E bouts in two weeks of TV.

What do you think?

It just seems like so far Heyman's been doing an amazing job hyping him up but they've done nothing in terms of making him look like a legit guy after years of being a jobber. It's going to take a long time to repair the damage they've done to him and two fluke wins aren't going to do shit.

Your Jericho idea is good though, so that'd be a nice start.

To be fair, the announcers did put him over big in both matches for going toe to toe with Triple H and esp. Cena. Plus the fact that those where his first two opponents on Raw. The endings are fucking stupid, but given who he was wrestling very understandable. They should've put him in matches with upper midcard guys and give him proper wins, but I'm sure that's gonna come. In their mind they're giving him a great rub by making him fight Triple H and Cena and not instadie te second the bell rings.

This company managed to fit four different Alberto Del Rio vs. Big E bouts in two weeks of TV.

What do you think?

To be fair, the announcers did put him over big in both matches for going toe to toe with Triple H and esp. Cena. Plus the fact that those where his first two opponents on Raw. The endings are fucking stupid, but given who he was wrestling very understandable. They should've put him in matches with upper midcard guys and give him proper wins, but I'm sure that's gonna come. In their mind they're giving him a great rub by making him fight Triple H and Cena and not instadie te second the bell rings.

You know if there was a Face US or IC champ, ole Axel would be beating them non-title.

hertog

They say Triple H is very high on the guy, and he's still with Heyman so the promo's are gonna be awesome. So who knows what will happen, when Punk is not going to show up for his match against Jericho I'm sure Curtis Axel will be his replacement and get a nice win over Y2J.

Chicago would riot :)
Would make for a great atmosphere.

It may be understandable that he didn't look strong against both guys but it was pointless. No-one came out of either match thinking he looked great, he was just an afterthought as Ryback/a heart attack ran out. If anything, I thought that actually made him look worse.

I think he'll get wins down the road but my worry is that they'll give up on him long before he gets over, just like they did with Cesaro and a ton of other talented guys over the years. It's going to take months to build him back up and I don't have any faith in them having the patience to stick with him.

Ithil

HHH was super high on Sheamus, and he personally beat him at his first Wrestlemania, and buried him thoroughly at the start of 2011. He has a strange idea that even interacting with him is a massive rub, even if they're getting destroyed by him.

I think it is interesting. Rather than pushing somebody with not a lot of talent and no appeal through incompetence, they might be pushing somebody with not a lot of talent and no appeal, on purpose.

The longer it goes on, the stranger and more successful it will be

Top Bottom